DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is it sensor noise or flicker caused by GOP compression?

outlier

Reactions
Hey,

I am new at flying with drones and I plan to take stock footages.

Last day I took this video with ISO 100 setting, however, as you can see there is a noise problem even that clean and sunny daylight environment which makes my video useless for stock selling.

What could be the issue, sensor noise or flicker and any idea that how can I avoid or post-process them?

Thanks

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Were you using filters? Can you post the video on YouTube without the screen capture. Looks like it is distorting the image more.

Hey,

I am new at flying with drones and I plan to take stock footages.

Last day I took this video with ISO 100 setting, however, as you can see there is a noise problem even that clean and sunny daylight environment which makes my video useless for stock selling.

What could be the issue, sensor noise or flicker and any idea that how can I avoid or post-process them?

Thanks

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
This looks like a low quality cache video to me.

Are you downloading the video from the SD card? That is the only way to get the high quality video from the drone.

Were you using filters? Can you post the video on YouTube without the screen capture. Looks like it is distorting the image more.
There is no filter. Here is the uncompressed file, you can download and review with %300 zoom. (approx. 670 mb)

This looks like a low quality cache video to me.

Are you downloading the video from the SD card? That is the only way to get the high quality video from the drone.

Actually the footage directly transferred from SD card.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikeberan56