DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is it worth replacing M2Zoom with Mini3Pro? Also how to obtain extended battery

33210UK

Reactions
Mavic 2 Zoom owner. Interested in (upgrading?) To #Mini3Pro . It's clearly more portable etc. Anyone done the same and can offer feedback? Also I'm English based in France. Any idea how to source the plus battery for longer flight times? Thank you in advance

@33210UK at the moment the plus battery will not be available in the UK or EU, because it takes the weight over the under 250g class that the drone enjoys

Mavic 2 Zoom owner. Interested in (upgrading?) To #Mini3Pro . It's clearly more portable etc. Anyone done the same and can offer feedback? Also I'm English based in France. Any idea how to source the plus battery for longer flight times? Thank you in advance
As OMM stated , the bigger battery will not be again the U.K. or Europe as it will make the mini 3 over the 490 weight

@33210UK at the moment the plus battery will not be available in the UK or EU, because it takes the weight over the under 250g class that the drone enjoys
Thanks. I'm aware of that having read/watched various reviews. Batteries can be ordered and shipped in from Asia. Just wondering if anyone could provide links? Also an experienced based opinion on the pros and cons of replacing my Mavic 2 Zoom with a mini 3 pro

Hi there. I've sold my Mavic 2 Zoom and bought the Mavic 3 FMC and the RC Pro, and I recommend you do too. The battery life... Oh boy... Lets just say youll get tired of flying because it stays out there for soo long. The only thing I miss abut the 2 Zoom is Waypoints flight ode, and by now I've gotten used to the DJI FLY app as well... The Mavic 3 has a few glitches, but DJI is steadily sorting them out. Cheers!

Reactions: 33210UK
Hi there. I've sold my Mavic 2 Zoom and bought the Mavic 3 FMC and the RC Pro, and I recommend you do too. The battery life... Oh boy... Lets just say youll get tired of flying because it stays out there for soo long. The only thing I miss abut the 2 Zoom is Waypoints flight ode, and by now I've gotten used to the DJI FLY app as well... The Mavic 3 has a few glitches, but DJI is steadily sorting them out. Cheers!
Thank you. Very helpful response. I was kind of put off by this review that's critiques it handling of wind.
How have you found it in the wind?

From an M2 Zoom to anything ”mini” will be a very noticeable difference.
See if you can find someone that has one to try before you buy.
Hope you get it solved and good luck to you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 33210UK
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colin King