DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is SC being eliminated?

Akademik

Reactions
This is not click bait but I legitimately wonder if they are coming out with a new SC. Reason I ask is because on Best Buy site the MP2 is $1419 but the MP2/SC combo is $1819 making the SC only $400. That's cheaper than buying it alone or at the reduced $650 price. So it seems something is happening, either overpriced MP2 or underpriced SC. Maybe MP3 or SC v2?

Maybe a cost cut because they don't give you the standard controller?
You are correct it’s much less expensive if you buy it with the drone because they’re not giving you the standard controller.
Seems like a great deal until all of a sudden you need a standard controller.

Reactions: Motorcycle Rider
This is not click bait but I legitimately wonder if they are coming out with a new SC. Reason I ask is because on Best Buy site the MP2 is $1419 but the MP2/SC combo is $1819 making the SC only $400. That's cheaper than buying it alone or at the reduced $650 price. So it seems something is happening, either overpriced MP2 or underpriced SC. Maybe MP3 or SC v2?
When I bought my M2Z & SC combo last fall, it was $400 over the regular controller price. So I think that is normal. However, their delay in making the SC work with the MA2 does make me wonder what is going on.

Reactions: Motorcycle Rider
Standardization - they are making it more modular to accommodate the DJI enterprise series but the base functionality stays the same. Reference RTK-300 materials - it describes the augmented features so it basically comes down to a simplification on DJI's part, savvy as they are.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661