DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

is the Hangar 360 app dead?

Well, I just copied all the original 24 image .jpg's to the standard directory on the SD card under DCIM and then put the SD card back into the Mavic - reconnected and launched the Hangar 360 app thinking that it would "look" in that location and notice the 24 unprocessed images .
Nope!

Well, I just copied all the original 24 image .jpg's to the standard directory on the SD card under DCIM and then put the SD card back into the Mavic - reconnected and launched the Hangar 360 app thinking that it would "look" in that location and notice the 24 unprocessed images .
Nope!
Well you got me on that BDOG. I have noticed a lot sometimes when I get in if i don't do something right they won't download to the app right off and have to mess with it till I see them downloading .

That other thread said they wasn’t responding but maybe someone will.

I tried it today for the first time in about 6 months and it’s working fine for me. I havnt kept up to date on what’s changing in dji go, is there any way to take 360 photos as good and easy as hanger 360 in the native app with the original Mavic?

Reactions: Robbin
Hangar is a joke. $30 for an app and go out of business, no support, no contact info....AND Apple won't refund you.

The last time I checked, it worked on the original Mavic but not the MP2.

Hangar was recently bought by some well-known outfit whose name I don’t recall

Hangar was recently bought by some well-known outfit whose name I don’t recall
Airmap acquired Hangar Technology.

the hangar app would of been the app main one for my M2 for me but sadly no go :(:mad:

the hangar app would of been the app main one for my M2 for me but sadly no go :(:mad:

There’s at least one other app: Dronepan. It requires manual processing with software such as Ptgui and posting with an app (for a fee) such as Momento360.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929