DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is the Mavic 3 a better choice over an Air 2S? For professionals, for hobbyists?

Is the Mavic 3 a better choice over an Air 2S? For professionals, for hobbyists?

• Yes for professionals

• No for professionals

• Maybe for professionals

• Yes for hobbyists

• No for hobbyists

• Maybe for hobbyists

Results are only viewable after voting.

BSauce955

Inspire or be Inspired
Approved Vendor
Reactions

The fake drone actually wasn't fake after all!

I strongly believe the mavic 3 is supposed to do everything an inspire 2 could but in a small portiple package.

The fake drone actually wasn't fake after all!

I strongly believe the mavic 3 is supposed to do everything an inspire 2 could but in a small portiple package.
And at a higher price, and without exchangeable cameras?

Reactions: kidroc
And at a higher price, and without exchangeable cameras?
The mavic 3 is in multiple ways better than the inspire 2. even by camera quality. As for the price... um... Might be the same reason the phantom 5 only ever made it to existance as a prototype.

Wait, so they've sold you a drone that doesn't fully work?
I would go so far to say that 60% of the AI does not work yet. they are releasing in January.

I Just got mine also, I am still looking at it in the box, were having a conversation , its about a crippled mind , and a skeleton who wants to be a scarecrow. lol Its not going well.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Capture the Storm.

I would go so far to say that 60% of the AI does not work yet. they are releasing in January.

I Just got mine also, I am still looking at it in the box, were having a conversation , its about a crippled mind , and a skeleton who wants to be a scarecrow. lol Its not going well.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Capture the Storm.
Is it functional at all? I'm honestly so confused. I thought that what is probably DJI's most awaited drone would come fully functional and completely ready to fly!

Reactions: Rchawks
Yes it can fly but there is a lot missing , like everything . lol
There are aspects missing in every facet of the drone both video and photo and active track and slow motion .
This is a small list of what is missing,

2021-11-08_02h02_17.png

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain and Capture the Storm, Land on the Water.

Reactions: GFields and Rchawks
Yes it can fly but there is a lot missing , like everything . lol
There are aspects missing in every facet of the drone both video and photo and active track and slow motion .
This is a small list of what is missing,

View attachment 138124

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain and Capture the Storm, Land on the Water.
Wow, this is literally the great dissapointment. Smh

All I can say is. Claim as a professional camera and still have a digital Shutter instead s mechanical? The Phantom 4 Pro V2 has a mechanical shutter camera that for me is better.

Is shameful.

Last edited:
I think if there were not shipping problems , delays, X Mas / Covid and Chip shortages , and the New Evo 3 , the Mavic 3 would be a different drone

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.

Last edited:
I guess DJI jump the gun releasing the M3 because of the pressure of Christmas, (stimulus check) and the menace of EvoPro3 that is coming soon. They need to hit first.

M3 probably is a good product but is an unfinished product.

I guess DJI jump the gun releasing the M3 because of the pressure of Christmas, (stimulus check) and the menace of EvoPro3 that is coming soon. They need to hit first.

M3 probably is a good product but is an unfinished product.
I don't really see what they've accomplished. All they've done is disappoint a bunch of people who've been waiting for a drone that's arrived incomplete. Besides, wouldn't it make sense to release it after the Autel Evo 3 (If they indeed release one) and show that the Mavic 3 is better? At least they could release a complete product.

Reactions: zeusfl
I don't really see what they've accomplished. All they've done is disappoint a bunch of people who've been waiting for a drone that's arrived incomplete. Besides, wouldn't it make sense to release it after the Autel Evo 3 (If they indeed release one) and show that the Mavic 3 is better? At least they could release a complete product.
No < from a business perspective they did the right thing, but if they delay the un crippling , there are going to be a lot of Returns coming back to them, There under the clock and its ticking as many will not wait till January.

Reactions: BSauce955
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d