DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is the Mavic Pro your first drone?

Will the Mavic Pro be your first drone?

• Total voters
My very first drone and very first time flying was the P3 Pro back in Aug 2015. Then i bought a Syma to play and practice... The mavic will be my 3rd drone and it might become the most frequently used as i travel for a living...

This will be my second, first was the DJI Phantom 3 Standard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New to quadcopters. I used to be into remote airplanes in my teens, but got away from it. Chased other shinies.
My wife over the past couple years wondered why I didn't want one. I knew if I did, where it would go. I tend to dive into and tinker with new things. The punch/counterpunch between Karma and the Mavic piqued my interest. After getting drawn in, I liked what the Mavic provided.

Flew RC Helicopters for a couple of years, then the P1, P2, and P3A, still have the P3A and may or may not sell it, depends on how much I like the Mavic. Thinking it might be out the door after the 1st flight :)

I've been waiting for a product like this. I was thinking of getting a Karma until the Mavic blew my tits off. It also looks cooler than the P4 imo. The Phantom series just seems so bulky in the foam case compared to how Mavic can be thrown in a normal pack. Also it seems very stable and has plenty of features to hold my hand while I get better and try not to break it.

Number 4... Once I went with DJI I have never looked back. Even with the shell issues of the P3 I would still buy the P3 over the competitors... DJI is just that much better.

I say it's my first one, because I don't consider the toys I've played with previously to be in anywhere near the same league as this thing...

First proper Drone... i've flown R/C before and a couple of "cheapie" drones but the Mavic should be the "cherry on top"!

It will be my 1st drone. Last time I fly RC aircraft was 10 years ago with cheap chinese RC helicopter.

My first "real" drone. The first one was a Costco $79 special that got caught in a tree after about 30 minutes of flying time. Its two identical replacements are still with me.

First drone, yes. After sitting on the fence for along time, the YouTube reviews and launch hooked me (good marketing strategy, especially rolling out a week after the Karma). Hats off to DJI, they smashed it out of the park so far.

Second but my first was built from scratch and almost never used because it's way too complicated to configure and use. So considering Mavic as first one:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121