DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is the setting of the response to the CSC position recorded in either the .txt or DAT flight logs? If so.......

• Thread starter Deleted member 103366
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 103366

@BudWalker @msinger @sar104 @slup perhaps, is the setting of the response to the CSC position recorded in either the .txt or DAT flight logs? If so which log and what is the signal/column-in -the-csv name?
I am looking for the log of a flight in which I stopped the motors in mid air (Mavic Mini 2ft off the ground) and can't find the log. Searching the csv of the log for the response "anytime" or its equivalent would give me a search target.
I am waiting for battery and the controller to charge so that I can do another such flight.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you do it on purpose?

I think I misunderstood your post. You just wanted to know what the setting was if I understand it now. You didn't initiate a CSC in flight?

You didn't initiate a CSC in flight?

Actually I have, three times now, all deliberate and for testing purposes.
Once with a Phantom 3 to see if a mid air restart was possible (THAT APPLIES ONLY to the Phantom 3). It was though, to stop the fall, I had to throttle up after the restart because the motors restarted at idle, the delay in my realising that NEARLY cost me the drone.
I haven't dared to try it, at height, with any Mavic style drone.

And twice with Mavic Mini at <3m to see how it responded, the reason for the second test it that I can not find the logs of the first test, hence this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: snowghost
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54