DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is this for real?

I was tempted/am tempted to put a deposit down for a cheaper drone that can do long flight times (even if it ends up only being 40-45mins).

However I searched and searched for Hover and Hover2 real world reviews and couldn't find much of anything. No real videos of the Hover2 from any youtubers. So for me that was a red flag. Not willing to donate $100 to a sham if they havent been able to bring to market the Hover2 with any success. Just my opinion

Zero Zero Robotics doesn't have a good reputation in that regard, so I'd wait for the release product myself.
When it is released, I think the first reviews are going to get a lot of views!

Agree with that, at least DJI has something that works 98% and is already ready for shipment before they publicize it.
DJI are now fortunate enough to have financial backing from wherever they want it, and for how much they need. Zero Zero looks very much like a low Capital start-up.

Reactions: JAW
They are also coming out with a 249 gram model, similar 50 minute flight time. Same two rotor-wing setup, yeah I know sounds like a scam but I feel its worth dropping a $100 bucks deposit.
Paul

Reactions: RPSM
They are also coming out with a 249 gram model, similar 50 minute flight time. Same two rotor-wing setup, yeah I know sounds like a scam but I feel its worth dropping a $100 bucks deposit.
Paul
How many grams is the regular model?

How many grams is the regular model?
I’m not sure with the weight on first zero model, just read they are coming out with a 249 gram model. With impressive 50 minute flight time, hope it all pans out for this company.

Paul

I’m not sure with the weight on first zero model, just read they are coming out with a 249 gram model. With impressive 50 minute flight time, hope it all pans out for this company.

Paul
Agreed. It would be truly disappointing if this was a fluke...

Bottom line.........you're getting a 20% discount off the retail price.

Big pendulum also which isnt a great design for camera stability

One of my thoughts as well, interested to see how it flies with sudden movements, especially accelerating and decelerating will do.
I was thinking the same thing. There would have to be some major coordination between the motors and servos to slow it down. Also, the homemade bicopter on YouTube didn't do well in backward flight. I wonder how 00 resolved this problem.

For sure, I like ZeroZero's ideas, not so much their sales/marketing tactics ;-)
Rather than pointing to something under-handed, that usually indicates a company being run by Engineers! ? Engineers are notorious at not making a good job of the sales & marketing sides of a business. Let's hope that can attract some investors who will put some Management and structure in place to get the product to market ... It will do DJI a lot of good to have some more competition.

Reactions: Magilla Gorilla
For Sale

brooklynbridge.jpg
How much? :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toninhostark