DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is This True? Ebay " DJI RC PLUS Controller for Mavic3/3 Pro/3T/ 3E " I didn't think the plus controller is compatible w/ enterprise series.

Almost all ads on EBAY for the RC Plus Controller are saying the controller is compatible with w virtually all the Mavic 3 drones. Has this already been discussed on this forum? Is this true? I'm particularly interested in the Enterprise drones.

I can't find any info on DJI's main site regarding the compatibility of this RC Plus. No forums state specifically, that there is compatibility with any Mavic 3 drones. Most updated information or specs are from 2022 and maybe early 2023. And, they state no mav 3 compatibility. Has something changed?

How can virtually every ad on eBay claim that the DJI RC PLUS is compatible with Most Mavic 3 and Enterprise drones.

Last edited:
People will claim anything to make a sale. I'd stick to what DJI says:

Compatibility:
Matrice 350 RTK
Matrice 300 RTK
Matrice 30 Series

Editing my comment:
I see a thread here: DJI RC Plus compatibility with mavic 3 where it looks like there is a way to hack the RC Plus to work with other models. So perhaps the ebay ones have this hack?

Last edited:
For a two person setup Those make good Duel controllers if you have a pilot and a camera operator. You can get them hacked for mavic 3. They have a 7 in screen that gets really bright. They are terrible controllers The layout feels funny in your hands, If you are not constantly watching the controller while you Fly it becomes uncomfortable- its really not that great. If I had a Matrice or inspire and could or needed to "daisy Chain"two of them I maybe might purchase them BUT If you ask me the PRO is a better deal for us non-duel pilot people.

Last edited:
Don't buy RM510B in case you have Mavic 3 or other drones supported by DJ RC Pro (RM510). Lot of classified sites have them. Interestingly enough, you can only get 510B directly from DJI, not from stores, so that is also suspicious.

Yes, you can replace the Enterprise FW and install DJ Fly app instead of DJI Pilot, but it does not guarantee this will be possible with upcoming FW updates. You will save yourself a lot of hassle if you just get the "RC Pro" (RM510), which is directly dedicated to consumer drones. Btw it is an awesome remote. I recently switched from RC and couldn't be happier.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lexchin