DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Issue with range

Hope this helps
I think it does... it shows me that it can be done with a good aircraft+RC+phone. I need to sort out what is wrong with my components. Thanks for sharing. I will also double check my setting vs yours, to make sure I don't have anything wrong there

Reactions: Arce101
Channel needs to be set to auto also start off at about 200 ft and work your way up I noticed if I’m any higher let’s say 1000 ft up the signal won’t get to my drone once you see about 3 bars go up to about 390 ft your connection should strengthen

Reactions: marcorasi1960
That’s in a high congested WiFi area too but don’t feel bad I also have nld hacks on there as well but you should be getting farther regardless also make sure you have a clear line of sight make sure you antenna is facing the right direction

Reactions: marcorasi1960
If any of you guys are using your phone/tablet turn off WiFi and Bluetooth only use phone data if you want maps now go fly I bet you will get a lot better range.

I don’t think it’s bad at all I’m very impressed I got 3.2 miles the other day mind you I’m surrounded by apartments with WiFi signal.

Reactions: itsneedtokno
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead