DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Istanbul - Transcontinental Sunset Flight Across the Bosphorus, Europe to Asia

Reactions
Hi All!

I just joined this forum and would like to share my first video with you all. Feel free to offer any advice or tips and look forward to watching your videos! Make sure to subscribe and I will be happy to follow you on youtube and instagram to enjoy your videos as well!

I took this video August 2019 from the European side of Istanbul, from where I flew my Mavic Pro to Asia.

Featured in this video are Rumeli Hisar and Anadolu Hisar forts, Osman Gazi Suspension Bridge, and the Beautiful Bosphorus at Sunset.

Sunset Transcontinental Drone Flight from Europe to Asia!

Great video! I think the transitions could be a bit smoother/ gradual. at :45 it looks like you're doing a pretty harsh turn in one clip, while transitioning to the next clip. Just something to keep in mind in the editing process.

Overall, very good footage though, and a fantastic geography lesson! I was unaware that Istanbul sat on the continental divide of Europe/Asia.

Great video! I think the transitions could be a bit smoother/ gradual. at :45 it looks like you're doing a pretty harsh turn in one clip, while transitioning to the next clip. Just something to keep in mind in the editing process.

Overall, very good footage though, and a fantastic geography lesson! I was unaware that Istanbul sat on the continental divide of Europe/Asia.

Thanks! It was definitely more of skills issue, I was still learning the drone and had the default control settings. So movement was not smooth. Since it was at 30 fps could not slow down. So I tried to cover it with a transition. How can you make smoother transitions on Adobe Premiere?

Thanks! It was definitely more of skills issue, I was still learning the drone and had the default control settings. So movement was not smooth. Since it was at 30 fps could not slow down. So I tried to cover it with a transition. How can you make smoother transitions on Adobe Premiere?
I would just choose a different transition than a fade in/out. Something a little quicker/ that doesn't allow both to be seen at once. Because the two videos were essentially playing at once at 50% view ability, it was distracting.

Reactions: Tariq4kProductions
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580