DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

It’s the Weekend ?

View attachment 92753Mmmm I think maybe the sun is coming out atlast !! ??
only problem here in wales is the wind UAV forecast is showing 28 mph at 100 ft with gusts up to 58 mph so no good as minimum height for flying over people or houses is 150 ft and if i go outside it is very windy and i am down in a valley so no flying for me today

only problem here in wales is the wind UAV forecast is showing 28 mph at 100 ft with gusts up to 58 mph so no good as minimum height for flying over people or houses is 150 ft and if i go outside it is very windy and i am down in a valley so no flying for me today
Sorry to hear that , maybe tomorrow then ?

Reactions: old man mavic
20kts of wind at ground level here, in NE England, gusting to 30kts. No flying for me today,

Tomorrow looks good though.

45mph winds, with stronger gusts here. Good dog walking weather though, so not a complete loss.

Good dog walking weather though,

Ha ha, any weather is good dog walking weather . . . for the dog(s) at least.
I could mention the 'W' word in a hailing thunderstorm and there'd be he77 to pay if I didn't take them out, those big brown eyes and with tails going like billy-oh.

Ha ha, any weather is good dog walking weather . . . for the dog(s) at least.
I could mention the 'W' word in a hailing thunderstorm and there'd be he77 to pay if I didn't take them out, those big brown eyes and with tails going like billy-oh.
I meant for me more than the dogs ?

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian