DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

its all you guys fault

wytnyt

Reactions
yup no doubt,thx to all the patience and helpful tips,i just pushed the button and now have a MP on its way.
i also found that buying the MP by itself and buying 2 extra battery's saved me $30 over the bundle deals.,and saving $50 in taxes was cool too
and yes i will be one of those that takes their time and not leap feet first afterall winter helps with that,,,
again,thx everyone for all the tips.

take you're time read the manual even be4 it arrives baby steps baby steps spend at least a week in beginner mode always go slow always remember theres a pause button do not rely on rth too much do not fly indoors period do not try active track follow me and such until more experienced dont forget to remove gimbal lock spell gimbal as gimbal not gimble what else too much info at once ok take care safe flights over

:D

take you're time read the manual even be4 it arrives baby steps baby steps spend at least a week in beginner mode always go slow always remember theres a pause button do not rely on rth too much do not fly indoors period do not try active track follow me and such until more experienced dont forget to remove gimbal lock spell gimbal as gimbal not gimble what else too much info at once ok take care safe flights over

:D
ive watched nearly every vid on youtube and hours of good reading here on the board and i agree with baby steps
of course since its a Christmas present,i cant tinker with it till then anyways

I just love newbies to the network!
It’s holsome,, Jesus!, what will the holidays bring?
More Newbies?, But of course it will.
Follow the rules you **** Newbies.
Please,,,!!
Love your Mavic!, Respect it and know what it can do for you!
Ok, I’m done with my save the Mavic rant!:confused::eek:

I just love newbies to the network!
It’s holsome,, Jesus!, what will the holidays bring?
More Newbies?, But of course it will.
Follow the rules you **** Newbies.
Please,,,!!
Love your Mavic!, Respect it and know what it can do for you!
Ok, I’m done with my save the Mavic rant!:confused::eek:
agreed
of course ill have nearly a month of having the MP wrapped up under the christmas tree so i figure by the time i unwrap it i should have a few thousand text miles under my belt,lol

Really? You are going to wrap it up and stash it until Xmas? Seriously? I'd get it out immediately and get some hands-on practice time on it just as soon as you get it. Be proficient so you can take some really GOOD shots with the camera during the holiday. Then put it under the tree.... if that's what your folks expect.

Really? You are going to wrap it up and stash it until Xmas? Seriously? I'd get it out immediately and get some hands-on practice time on it just as soon as you get it. Be proficient so you can take some really GOOD shots with the camera during the holiday. Then put it under the tree.... if that's what your folks expect.
lol,i am the ''folk''
its an agreement i have with my grand daughter whom lives with me and my wife,whatever we get,gets wrapped up till Christmas.
so by then i should be familiar with the text side of it
besides being 62 and raising a pre-teen girl tends to teach one patience .

Reactions: Xtreme Drone Pilot
lol,i am the ''folk''
its an agreement i have with my grand daughter whom lives with me and my wife,whatever we get,gets wrapped up till Christmas.
so by then i should be familiar with the text side of it
besides being 62 and raising a pre-teen girl tends to teach one patience .

wow a month of rtfm before maiden flight u sir must be exemplified to thosands of rookies who crashed their mavics before they even opened the manual way to go i applaud your wisdom happy thanksgiving over and out

wow a month of rtfm before maiden flight u sir must be exemplified to thosands of rookies who crashed their mavics before they even opened the manual way to go i applaud your wisdom happy thanksgiving over and out

wont be easy waiting but itll make my first flight that much sweeter,least thats what im telling myself,lol
but seriously,this along with all the extras including a new tablet and phone makes this a big purchase for me and so the waiting will help me familiarize myself with everything.

I hope you will have as much fun as we all do here. You have learned something and it will all end up in stunning footage.
Fly save and enjoy

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dugan