DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

It's here! ALL NEW Mavic Pro - FERRARI EDITION 2018

SpikeSky

Reactions
G-Day to all my fellow dronies (& dronies to be) from all around the world, Please allow me to introduce myself... I love life, my wife, Harleys and now DRONES. I am a late starter at 56yo, living in the Central Wheatbelt of Western Australia. I have been bitten by the drone bug big time!

About three months ago I purchased a good second-hand Mighty Mavic Pro from a chap on gumtree and honestly love everything about this new found "Joy-Toy" (not so much a toy). The research, planning, setting up, flying, filming, editing and producing quality content, continuously adding to my collection for a possible future YouTube channel (watch this space).

I do look forward to making new (like minded) friends from Mavicpilots and to share and learn together as we all hone our droning skills. I have posted a couple of photos of my MP-FERRARI EDITION 2018. check it out and let me know what you think. please feel free to message me and I will try to get back to you as soon as possible.

My Time is spent slowly restoring/renovating a 110yo cottage along with getting out there every opportunity I get to Fly Fly Fly & Fly some more and now supporting this website as much as I can.

If you like what I have done, please give me a thumbs up, I want to earn more stars on my profile. Thank you

I got the wrap from: WRAPGRADE.JP

Until the next time...Cheers Spike

Attachments

• IMG_E0589.JPG
    IMG_E0589.JPG
    362.2 KB · Views: 755
  • IMG_E0530.JPG
    IMG_E0530.JPG
    466.7 KB · Views: 634
  • IMG_0543.JPG
    IMG_0543.JPG
    509.2 KB · Views: 633
Hey Spike. BRAVO mate. I want one! Nice to have you here. I am a bit of a late bloomer me self.

Reactions: bobj151
Nice, that's got to help with viability a little I would think. I'm 57 & MP is my first drone as well. Had it since Nov but really only been flying it for about 3 months due to ***** weather.

Reactions: Excalibre
G-Day to all my fellow dronies (& dronies to be) from all around the world, Please allow me to introduce myself... I love life, my wife, Harleys and now DRONES. I am a late starter at 56yo, living in the Central Wheatbelt of Western Australia. I have been bitten by the drone bug big time!

About three months ago I purchased a good second-hand Mighty Mavic Pro from a chap on gumtree and honestly love everything about this new found "Joy-Toy" (not so much a toy). The research, planning, setting up, flying, filming, editing and producing quality content, continuously adding to my collection for a possible future YouTube channel (watch this space).

I do look forward to making new (like minded) friends from Mavicpilots and to share and learn together as we all hone our droning skills. I have posted a couple of photos of my MP-FERRARI EDITION 2018. check it out and let me know what you think. please feel free to message me and I will try to get back to you as soon as possible.

My Time is spent slowly restoring/renovating a 110yo cottage along with getting out there every opportunity I get to Fly Fly Fly & Fly some more and now supporting this website as much as I can.

If you like what I have done, please give me a thumbs up, I want to earn more stars on my profile. Thank you

I got the wrap from: WRAPGRADE.JP

Until the next time...Cheers Spike
The Scuderia would be proud! Nice!

Reactions: bobj151
i am late to the game as well but having a blast, wow thats a sexy mav,
Hey yeah man, I didn’t want to sound weird but I think it has become very sexy indeed and so much better to spot in the sky. Cheers from Spike

View attachment 38102 I was a late bloomer as well. Lol. My Harley is still my first love.
FYEAH!!!! I love your ride man!!! Very nice bagger. Wow you must be my brother from another mother as I to love my ride too! I’ve had a few Harley’s in my time but the darn arthritis & two hip replacements I had to give up throwing my leg over a sweet two wheeler (was a sad day) so to be able to keep my knees in the breeze I got me a trike and it’s still got the heart of a 96cube HD engine also FYEAH! It’s the only pic I’ve got on my new phone. I have more on my computer. If you would like to see more pix then PM me (I think that’s the correct acronym for Private Message) and we can swap emails? Thanks for sharing your photo with me. Cheers for now Spike

Attachments

• D0743467-AF8D-4363-A752-3AB8568C8CD2.jpeg
    D0743467-AF8D-4363-A752-3AB8568C8CD2.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 99
Hey Spike. I live in Perth and have also been bitten by the drone bug. Have a Mavic Pro and am just getting into how to adjust camera settings, using ND filters etc. Have been flying more ocean scenes as I live so close to the beach. Would love to shoot some wheatbelt shots! Especially during wild flower season and harvest. Your Mavic looks hot btw!

Nice, that's got to help with viability a little I would think. I'm 57 & MP is my first drone as well. Had it since Nov but really only been flying it for about 3 months due to ***** weather.
Hey Spike. I live in Perth and have also been bitten by the drone bug. Have a Mavic Pro and am just getting into how to adjust camera settings, using ND filters etc. Have been flying more ocean scenes as I live so close to the beach. Would love to shoot some wheatbelt shots! Especially during wild flower season and harvest. Your Mavic looks hot btw!
Gday Andy, thanks for your reply. I love the coast and the ocean, sunsets & beach are great places to fly & film, really good to test the ND filters too! My good wife & I love living in the Wheatbelt it’s like permanent camping in my little town (population 9) soooooo peaceful. Yes the wildflower season would be a nice time of the year to film some beautiful scenes and colours (nice idea). My email is: [email protected] Maybe we could catchup down the track. Cheers Spike

FYEAH!!!! I love your ride man!!! Very nice bagger. Wow you must be my brother from another mother as I to love my ride too! I’ve had a few Harley’s in my time but the darn arthritis & two hip replacements I had to give up throwing my leg over a sweet two wheeler (was a sad day) so to be able to keep my knees in the breeze I got me a trike and it’s still got the heart of a 96cube HD engine also FYEAH! It’s the only pic I’ve got on my new phone. I have more on my computer. If you would like to see more pix then PM me (I think that’s the correct acronym for Private Message) and we can swap emails? Thanks for sharing your photo with me. Cheers for now Spike
Sweet ride. I love when guys build bikes and make them their own. Mine was a stock bike before I toor it apart. I can’t leave things alone. Lol. That bike is total air ride front and rear. Also has 1000 W stereo system. Front rim is a 26 inch. Call them big wheel baggers. Siri popular from where I am at.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS