DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

It's January 17th, come on DJI!

Foley909

Reactions
So I was offered a great deal for a M3 FMC w/ dji care but before I squeeze the trigger and confirm to the seller, I just wanted to know if this so called "January update" will even happen anytime in January or later months? What exactly will or hope will be offered in the update aside from Pano and some other glitch updates? Im assuming there will never be a true waypoints like the M2P because rumors are that the FAA are trying to crackdown on fully autonomous flights.

As this forum isn't connected to DJI in any way you will not get anything more than speculation ... better to post in their own forum --> Mavic - DJI Products forum then you perhaps get a more valid answer.

Was the December update simply the earlier than expected delivery of the January update that was promised at product launch, and we won’t be getting an update this month? Who knows? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: RMS001 and BBartol
Was the December update simply the earlier than expected delivery of the January update that was promised at product launch, and we won’t be getting an update this month? Who knows? 🤷🏻‍♂️
I have the same question. I am glad for the update in December, but there are a lot of features and honestly some BASIC functions I counted on when I bought the M3. I am flying to Hawaii for an important commercial shoot in early February and at least 9/10th of the promised functionality would be nice.

See this response I got from DJI. Seems to me that's what they are saying here. What January update? We gave it to you in December.Screenshot 2022-01-18 010859.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: Wade L.
I wouldn’t read anything into it, support isn’t going to give you any information that hasn’t been publicly announced.

I wouldn’t be shocked if the balance of the features gets delayed beyond January.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet