DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Jessops UK Orders

Very excited as I've just had the payment authorisation email from Jessops so looks like my Mavic may be on the way soon!!
I ordered on 17th October at about 6pm for those trying to work out where they may be in the queue!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I got a text yesterday from Jessops and the Mavic drone only is on its way to be delivered today. I ordered 16th Oct so I waited 1 day less to be 4 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Murfturfflyer
An update for those with jessops orders , seems they got a delivery In today I believe!

Hopefully a few people got a call and are having their order fulfilled!

I bought mine from maplin a couple of weeks ago - I may have just been lucky - not sure if they still have stock.

It's fine I just went onto the DJI store and they have some and will be sent out in 3-5 working days so I'll be phoning jessops to cancel tomorrow be cheers.

Ordered mine from DJI Direct. Other UK retailers quoted delivery dates of late March. I ordered mine in Feb and it arrived within 3-4 working days.

If anyone in the Uk is desperately after a Mavic straight away I may be willing to sell mine?
Its sitting unused until the summer - so I could sell mine and order another, as I can wait for the summer before delivery anyways so Im not too fussed either way.
I'm going to the US soon, so could probably buy one there and bring it back with me ;)

I called Jessops today and as usual no much information to share, but after a couple of minutes talking nicely with the jessops lady over the phone, she told me they are receiving Fly More combos quickly, and they are already delivering orders from December, though she did not specify early or later in December.
I ordered fly more + extra battery + 0% finance on the 21st of January...so far I will continue waiting, I guess that I might be receiving it before summer (crossing fingers).
Unfortunately she did not tell me how many drones they are receiving per month...sometimes 10 per week, sometimes 30...it is varying.

Anyone has any more info to share?
Who bought in December and received it?

Cheers

This info I got yesterday doesn't give a indication on how long people who have preordered will have to wait.
I called into the metrocentre branch (Newcastle) and the manager still can't take any more orders and doesn't expect to have any shop stock this year.
REALLY I said.He said,they are really struggling to get them as dji just can't keep up with the demand.I am not sure if that statement is true but I may have to give up on jessops and buy elsewhere.

Reactions: Rabbitpro
Since a few people have different feedback from Jessops, I would assume that as Jessops is a big dealer in the UK, different branches might have different schedules? Or branch manager have to fight with their internal demands between branches or possibly directly with DJI?
When I called, I spoke with the general UK Jessops line, not a specific branch.

Scoot, may I know when your order was placed and what did you order?...I believe fly more combos have different priority on their list.

Cheers

Gentlemen,

Any updates from Jessops orders from December?
Anyone ordered in December? What items? Anything received?
I guess most of the people who are receiving their drones are not coming back here to leave a feedback....just curious to hear from people who ordered in November as well.

Probably too busy flying their Mavics :)

Cheers

....jezzz
I walked into Maplins and walked out with my fly more Combo last week...

They had over 80 in stock!!

I ordered from jessops on the 21st of Dec... still waiting :-(
Hi StrongRum,

Let us know once you receive your drone, as the Jessops lady said, they are delivering orders from December, if she is not telling me nonsense, you should be receiving yours soon...i guess...the problem is to know what "soon" means in our case :(...lets put in this way, it is getting closer, and you are better off than me who ordered 21st January :(

Hope to hear from you soon
Cheers

Hi StrongRum,

Let us know once you receive your drone, as the Jessops lady said, they are delivering orders from December, if she is not telling me nonsense, you should be receiving yours soon...i guess...the problem is to know what "soon" means in our case :(...lets put in this way, it is getting closer, and you are better off than me who ordered 21st January :(

Hope to hear from you soon
Cheers

Cool I'll keep you posted :)

Reactions: Rabbitpro
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rocko42