DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Jessops UK Orders

4d6ff69ba85db3dfebae50567f6c948b.jpg

By xmas [emoji58]

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I got the identical message verbatim last week. I am not holding my breath that they are going to get them out before Christmas as I was order number 260.

Yes but it will make me feel better that I can voice my frustrations. Nothing like having a bit of negativity at an event. It is a manufacturers nightmare. They are still representatives of DJi even if they are only the messengers. Maybe they will feedback to the mothership the concerns of their customers.

I agree it's the right thing to do, it's a rare chance to speak directly to the company and that matters, I hate it when things get danced around because often the truth doesn't get addressed...I'm sure they will pre-armed with official answers but I'd relish an opportunity to talk directly.....it's not about shooting the messenger, you never said you're going look for blood but as a paying customer want to know why are they doing what they are doing....especially the current heavy marketing when they can't deliver what's already long overdue!

I do think they are only getting 3 to 5 mavic's a week ........

It'll just be my luck for mine to arrive when nobody's home and I have to wait an extra day for redelivery lol

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I spoke to Jessops today, and its terrible news

I actually was told via quick chat on Thursday that all their Mavic esquires will only be answer via email. So I emailed them Thursday morning and as of today they didnt reply so I phoned them up. I was told by a guy called Ian that they havent received a SINGLE delivery in November and im looking at end of January/mid February for delivery. I ordered on 8th of October and am number 156 on the waiting list.

totally totally gutted. Could be a 4 month wait, maybe even longer for delivery.

I ordered on the 10th October and am patiently waiting, but I really would like it soon, so I can play with it before a holiday I have planned.
you and me both mate. Christmas is my one block of time off till the summer. Plus im travelling to see the whole family so it would be perfect. unfortunately I was told today by a guy on the phone from their sales dept that they havent received a single drone in November and ID be lucky if I get it by early February. I ordered on 8th oct. totally totally gutted....

I spoke to Jessops today, and its terrible news

I actually was told via quick chat on Thursday that all their Mavic esquires will only be answer via email. So I emailed them Thursday morning and as of today they didnt reply so I phoned them up. I was told by a guy called Ian that they havent received a SINGLE delivery in November and im looking at end of January/mid February for delivery. I ordered on 8th of October and am number 156 on the waiting list.

totally totally gutted. Could be a 4 month wait, maybe even longer for delivery.

Please do not beleive this Neil, There are multiple people, myself included who have received theirs from Jessops today. They most certainly are getting deliveries. Keep the faith :)

Reactions: thefrisbee995
Please do not beleive this Neil, There are multiple people, myself included who have received theirs from Jessops today. They most certainly are getting deliveries. Keep the faith :)
Thanks man I appreciate that. im very gutted today. I cant seem to get a consistent answer from jessops. Christmas would be perfect as its the only time off I have till the summer and im travelling to see the whole family. Its so frustrating trying to chase this up.

you and me both mate. Christmas is my one block of time off till the summer. Plus im travelling to see the whole family so it would be perfect. unfortunately I was told today by a guy on the phone from their sales dept that they havent received a single drone in November and ID be lucky if I get it by early February. I ordered on 8th oct. totally totally gutted....

It sounds like the sales team don't have all the information, or deliveries aren't being entered on the system before dispatch, which is coursing an issue. At least that's what I'm hoping, fingers crossed.

Jessops have told so many people so many different things. Such a joke!

Am giving up with them...unlikely to use them again. Pity - I wanted to support a U.K. company that's 'trying' but they simply don't deserve my support. Am slightly annoyed I didn't go to Amazon or DJI themselves.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Reactions: thefrisbee995
Look this is not really Jessops fault ( well the crap and inconsistent customer service is ) Don't loose sight of the fact that DJI are to blame here and no one else really .... at least Jessops don't take any payment until your goods are ready to ship ... I'm sticking with that I think they have been getting 3 to 5 a week from DJI as I don't think DJI are making more than 500 a day at best ....... it will turn up at some point :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman