DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Jessops UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure is and hopefully for a few more on here also!

Must admit I nearly fell off my chair earlier as only 10 minutes before I had read @Mike_in_Letcombe comment that Jessops will call customers. My phone rang and the built in caller-id on my S7 Edge brought up "Jessops" :D
Hi

Can you tell us what you ordered? Mavic alone, with extra battery or the bundle? Also what date you ordered?

Ordered Mavic Pro and battery deal on 23rd October at 19.37.

Spoke to them 5 days ago and told I was 235 in the queue. They said they had 700 on pre-order to supply all the high street shops but advised that they never get complete orders from DJI and would be dribs and drabs. I was advised end November to early December but he made a point of saying this was just a guesstimate.

I ordered mine on the 29th Sept (Mavic only) and seems I missed out on the shipment last week. So I contacted Jessops today, and they said I would get mine from the next delivery. Although they couldn't confirm when that would be, they just said in the next week or so !!

I ordered mine on the 29th Sept (Mavic only) and seems I missed out on the shipment last week. So I contacted Jessops today, and they said I would get mine from the next delivery. Although they couldn't confirm when that would be, they just said in the next week or so !!

Fingers crossed for you Seamus!

Hi,

I don't suppose they mentioned how many they received last week? chippie received his from Jessops but I haven't seen that anybody else has..?

So trailing through this thread I'm finding some odd figures....
name, order date, number in queue as follows (from earliest order to most recent):
- Chippie, 29th Sept, 2nd
- V0mit_COmet, 2nd Oct, 61
- Thefrisbee995, 4th Oct, 81
- NullMind, 21st Oct, 256
- sandgrownun, 23rd Oct, 235
- Rhino, 25th Oct, 277
- Fido, 30th Oct, 260

Some of those figures don't add up? I've yet to find out where I am. Oh and yes I've got ALOT of time on my hands

Move over parrot piece of crap! here comes the Mavic!!!

Reactions: V0mit_C0met
So trailing through this thread I'm finding some odd figures....
name, order date, number in queue as follows (from earliest order to most recent):
- Chippie, 29th Sept, 2nd
- V0mit_COmet, 2nd Oct, 61
- Thefrisbee995, 4th Oct, 81
- NullMind, 21st Oct, 256
- sandgrownun, 23rd Oct, 235
- Rhino, 25th Oct, 277
- Fido, 30th Oct, 260

Some of those figures don't add up? I've yet to find out where I am. Oh and yes I've got ALOT of time on my hands

They probably do, remember there is the Mavic Pro and the Fly More Combo, so two different lists. I ordered the Combo.

Hi,

I don't suppose they mentioned how many they received last week? chippie received his from Jessops but I haven't seen that anybody else has..?

They said they had a "very small" delivery last week

They probably do, remember there is the Mavic Pro and the Fly More Combo, so two different lists. I ordered the Combo.
Ah, that be ye. Either way I'm screwed :(

They said they had a "very small" delivery last week

Well my Combo had the Jessops warehouse address directly on the box itself so from my side (the Combo) they are actually receiving them individually rather than in a larger box containing multiple units.

It seems that people who ordered after myself are already receiving their Mavics. Pleased for them but a bit peeved that those who ordered 'early' (@07:15am on the 30th September, in my case) are being ignored.

It seems that people who ordered after myself are already receiving their Mavics. Pleased for them but a bit peeved that those who ordered 'early' (@07:15am on the 30th September, in my case) are being ignored.

From Jessops? Where did you order from Mike?

Well I ordered before you......and I am still waiting :(

Just been on the 'phone to them, put on hold for a while - now being told that they will 'phone me back. Apparently, I'm to expect a call from the mythical 'Sophie'....

Just been on the 'phone to them, put on hold for a while - now being told that they will 'phone me back. Apparently, I'm to expect a call from the mythical 'Sophie'....

Wonder if she's fit.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada