DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Joystick-like controller

Florida Drone Supply

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Reactions: dirkclod
B611695D-6323-4394-B777-A6E4380B447E.jpeg3E042A80-3306-474B-98F4-211AAFB50E33.jpeg
@Waldo Pepper now THAT is a setup!! Do you fly for fun or for work?
Thanks Florida Drone,

It’s more of a hobby for research, use high tech drones for locating Native American Indian villages. Also, Search for late 1700 to 1870 settlements both Spanish and Western American.

One of the pictures I posted above, look carefully and you’ll see a small set of Native American pictographs on the rock wall. Was about 1/2 mile down hill when taking this screen shot.

Thanks again,
Paul

The FT Aviator will never replace my stock controller for everything, but it is interesting. I will keep looking for segments of my work where it is really the best option.
Pardon this video is long and boring but it was intended just to share with my Pegasus Hollywood branch.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The one down-side for me is that it requires you to download and use their interface, so now I have GO, GO4, Litchi and FT Aviator all installed on my phone to accommodate every drone and specific flight profile. The FT Aviator app does not have any intelligent flight modes, so its plain old hand-fly only.
Conclusion: A bit pricey - smooth, intuitive flight control, no waypoints, tap fly or any other intelligent flight modes - better human interface than the two thumb-sticks.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tydoan84