DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

joystick

You can adjust the stick mode in the following section of DJI GO:

DJI-GO-RC-Stick-Mode.png

Most people are using "Mode 2".

thank you but i tried to adjust or calibrate right stick on settings but will not let me or not responding what am i suppose to do with the settings

You will not be able to reverse the stick controls by calibrating the remote controller. You'll need to set the proper stick mode in the above setting.

FYI, the sticks are going to seem to be reversed when the Mavic is pointing toward you.

Reactions: MadValley
You will not be able to reverse the stick controls by calibrating the remote controller. You'll need to set the proper stick mode in the above setting.

FYI, the sticks are going to seem to be reversed when the Mavic is pointing toward you.
well then its normal thats the way the joystick works ,i believed that up means forward and down is reverse

Of course, forward with regard to the craft's nose.
thats probably what happened ,I am so dumb I had it facing me while pushing forward , I remember now , I was taking video of myself flying it ,how dumb can I be , no wonder left was right, thank you,if I am right I dont want to be wrong

@mikebambi FYI the DJI Go 4 app has a flight simulator built in. You might want to spend some time using that so you can get used to the controls without risking your Mavic.

Reactions: mikebambi
Connect your Mavic and controller to your mobile device as if you were going to fly. Take the props off first. On the main screen in the DJI Go 4 app, tap the menu icon in the upper right corner and select "Academy". Tap "Flight Simulator".

There are also tutorials and videos there.

You might want to spend some time reading this site too. DJI GO 4 Manual: The Pilot’s Handbook

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikair3