DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just arrived in the mail ..

my trackimo seems to work but not as reliable as i hoped it would be and the app is a bit quirky,im nearly finished with a custom mount for it using the rear landing leg which gives me full contact area for the trackimo and beefing up the locking tabs on the legs.

my trackimo seems to work but not as reliable as i hoped it would be and the app is a bit quirky,im nearly finished with a custom mount for it using the rear landing leg which gives me full contact area for the trackimo and beefing up the locking tabs on the legs.

what one do you have? 2G or 3g model? what app version you using ios or android?

Not the title.
Read down the page, written in red.
Are you talking about this?

THIS IS MY ORIGINAL BEST SELLER DESIGN, SOME LOW LIFE CHINESE COPIED MY DESIGN BUT ITS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO MY PRODUCT

Yeah, I don't think that's racist dude...

I would have to agree- offensive to you sure but racist? If he had said ChinaMan then I would think it was racist. Maybe he could of written "Some Low Life from China Copied My Design But Its Not Even close To My Product" Just saying.:)

what one do you have? 2G or 3g model? what app version you using ios or android?
im using 3g since coverage for 2g will soon be gone,,im using it on win7 and ios

ok that's what I have 3g, ios and windows 7 pc. I will be testing the tracker I will post how it works for me. I will bring it with me as I run errands in town . then I will compare where I have been with the tracker

people that are having problems I would CALL them not email them :) I know with todays technology its easy to send a email, txt etc BUT sometimes its just best to use the old way and call :) there may be a way to reset the unit and that may fix your problem

Trackimo.com
Customer Support: +1 646 626 6111
M-F 10am-7pm EST

Not the title.
Read down the page, written in red.
Are you talking about this?

THIS IS MY ORIGINAL BEST SELLER DESIGN, SOME LOW LIFE CHINESE COPIED MY DESIGN BUT ITS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO MY PRODUCT

Yeah, I don't think that's racist dude...

I would have to agree- offensive to you sure but racist? If he had said ChinaMan then I would think it was racist. Maybe he could of written "Some Low Life from China Copied My Design But Its Not Even close To My Product" Just saying.:)

tenor.gif

I did some small testing today... I had to do some errand so I put it in my pocket. and it works very well!! I even played with the Bluetooth and wifi too! even when I was driving I had it in my pocket and being inside a car it still tracked!!!

when I came home I log into the web site and check it out. I have ios tablet I will check that later tonight but when I was playing with it before I ran errands I was using the ipad mini 4 and the app seems to work well. the only function I couldn't get to work was "send a beep" BUT that could be cauase I was inside the house when I did that so that may have cause the problem .

But so far so good! :)

I did some small testing today... I had to do some errand so I put it in my pocket. and it works very well!! I even played with the Bluetooth and wifi too! even when I was driving I had it in my pocket and being inside a car it still tracked!!!

when I came home I log into the web site and check it out. I have ios tablet I will check that later tonight but when I was playing with it before I ran errands I was using the ipad mini 4 and the app seems to work well. the only function I couldn't get to work was "send a beep" BUT that could be cauase I was inside the house when I did that so that may have cause the problem .

But so far so good! :)
the beep is barely audible even when its sitting right next to you.

the beep is barely audible even when its sitting right next to you.

ahhh well maybe that's why I cant hear it..lol but over all it seems to work good

No. I will just get a new one. I wouldn’t even look for it.
a brand new one is appealing but how many times can this be done?,i looked further down the road and decided SF wasnt for me because after one or two times ill be out of luck,i have refresh so i can accidentally step on it while looking for it and get a new one.:)

FuzLogix (#21)...., Are you Chinese,..? If not then you may not feel the implications of the statement. We don’t know if someone “stole “ a design or if they were Chinese... just as we males sometimes say something sexist around Women without thinking first. We’re not the offended, we’re the offenders- Whether we acknowledge it or not. We’re not walking in their shoes,...... The opinions of the offended are based on their life experiences- not yours or mine and their reactions to the offense are valid......

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flonke