DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just Bought a Used Mavic Air

You are correct and from our guidelines @Colbymh which you agreed to as everyone else
About the First Amendment and Your "Right to Free Speech"

We believe in the First Amendment of the US Constitution and public freedom of speech. Meanwhile, that right does not infer that others are required to publish your speech. The MavicPilots Forum is not a public resource; it is privately owned and we require members to abide by the rules and decisions of our team. If you post outside these guidelines your post may be edited or deleted - this does not violate your public right to free speech.
So if you have nothing to add to this thread I would suggest you move on . :)

If the Air came with an OcuSync version I feel It would be a #1 seller

If the Air came with OcuSync I'd buy one in a heartbeat. I own a Mavic and a Spark, and I actually prefer flying the Spark because it just feels more nimble and "solid" to me. If only the Spark had better range...

If the Air came with OcuSync I'd buy one in a heartbeat. I own a Mavic and a Spark, and I actually prefer flying the Spark because it just feels more nimble and "solid" to me. If only the Spark had better range...
Havent flown a spark but ur right about the smaller ones being nimble. The pro def doesnt flick around or brake like the air but in regards to sensors, if a guy is really gonna use (this is my opinion) the air for its speed and flickability then u would most likely be in sport mode where the sensors are disabled.

What kind of range are u getting out of ur spark?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bsplum