DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

just got dji mavic pro amd flew it for the first timeflew well but would only let mego so high and s

tgr123

Reactions
Just got my mavic pro flight for first time will not let me go but bout 150 ft horz
and bout 150 up I set by pressing 3lildots and then drone icon for returnto home alt alsorange but says max reached on distance andheigth

Just got my mavic pro flight for first time will not let me go but bout 150 ft horz
and bout 150 up I set by pressing 3lildots and then drone icon for returnto home alt alsorange but says max reached on distance andheigth
Howdy from Wyoming tgr123, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here. You should really download and read the manual Mavic Pro– Specs, FAQ, Tutorials and Downloads, it will help you understand your craft better. You need to register and log in to you account to remove the flight restrictions or remove "beginner mode"

Howdy from Wyoming tgr123, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here. You should really download and read the manual Mavic Pro– Specs, FAQ, Tutorials and Downloads, it will help you understand your craft better. You need to register and log in to you account to remove the flight restrictions or remove "beginner mode"
Says beginners mode off

If beginner mode is off, you need to connect with an app that authenticates with your dji account.

Also check max altitude, and max distance after beginner mode is turned off.

If you are not in beginner mode, and the app is authenticated, and your distances are not limited, you are in a restricted airspace.

Reactions: dcren21
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
memotec