DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just got my CF props, and no time to fly.

Saigondroner

Reactions
However, I HAVE made a few test flights with other aftermarket props.

They are stiffer, (heavier), so perhaps sar104 will find something of value.

I have a plane to catch :)

Will send the details from Doha.

Not to sound negative, but... I think we will see another post from you, and soon, stating that you are reverting back to the original props. I've seen few YouTube videos (even heard it here on MavicPilots) with people having problems with CF props (poor GPS reception being one of them) and switching back to originals. Hope you will be satisfied with your props, though. Please, keep updating. Happy flying!

So far, the composite aftermarket are .2g heavier than DJI's, and "stiffer" (using a very poor method of both measuring and deriving Young's modulus)...I'll continue on, when I have time. 8 blades x .2g exceeds the 249g limit.

I used my wedding band hanging from a file folder clip as the reference weight 15.4g :-D

Reactions: pelagic_one
My CF props failed me.
Couldn't get back to the originals quick enough.
Good Luck though.

The composites flew very well....but I do admit very little experience, I've been hesitant to fly the MM much, after the prop issues. Using these stiffer props, I did decide to fly the MM, once back in US. MM is my 11th drone, in 10 years, FWIW :-8

Not to sound negative, but... I think we will see another post from you, and soon, stating that you are reverting back to the original props. I've seen few YouTube videos (even heard it here on MavicPilots) with people having problems with CF props (poor GPS reception being one of them) and switching back to originals. Hope you will be satisfied with your props, though. Please, keep updating. Happy flying!
Well understood...I am just trying a test or 2.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GrantleyB