DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just joined from Hampshire. UK.

Donb1

Reactions
Just decided to join Mavic Pilots after giving up on other groups due to infighting. Recently sold my Mavic air after three years use and got a new Mavic mini2 so can almost film anywhere without extra certification and can easily take it with me when out cycling. All good so far with the mini but had to change my iPad mini 4 to a five due to cpu overload most times I flew the mm2.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Just decided to join Mavic Pilots after giving up on other groups due to infighting. Recently sold my Mavic air after three years use and got a new Mavic mini2 so can almost film anywhere without extra certification and can easily take it with me when out cycling. All good so far with the mini but had to change my iPad mini 4 to a five due to cpu overload most times I flew the mm2.
Welcome to the forum from the Rocky Mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

Welcome to the forum and enjoy.

Please use one of the best forum search options.

Please share your pictures, videos and knowledge about your drones.

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and more of your view of the world.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78