DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just joined

zakeblack

Reactions
Hi all just checking in joined today, Just purchased a Mavic 2 Pro and absolutely love it already despite how daunting and complex it seems at the moment. I have had an interest in photography for a few years now and was fortunate enough to spend Christmas in Thailand when traveling we stumbled across a beautiful bay when the sun was setting that had limestone cliffs and islands yet I could not get above the dam tree line and unable to get through the frustration led me to the view that a drone would get round this.. 3 months later the deal is done so looking forward to learning how to get the most and will no doubt be asking a few questions along the way.

Heres one of my first pics (4th flight I think)

resized (1 of 1).jpg

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum . .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Hi all just checking in joined today, Just purchased a Mavic 2 Pro and absolutely love it already despite how daunting and complex it seems at the moment. I have had an interest in photography for a few years now and was fortunate enough to spend Christmas in Thailand when traveling we stumbled across a beautiful bay when the sun was setting that had limestone cliffs and islands yet I could not get above the dam tree line and unable to get through the frustration led me to the view that a drone would get round this.. 3 months later the deal is done so looking forward to learning how to get the most and will no doubt be asking a few questions along the way.

Heres one of my first pics (4th flight I think)

View attachment 66706
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new M2P, I love mine. Great shot, can't wait to see more from you! Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALEXANDRE MARAN GREGOLIN