DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

just lost my air2s need help!!!

jcasado247

Reactions
Hello!
2 days ago while recording an active volcano in iceland!! I lost my air2s due to low battery.
I Guess that it is somewhere around the coordinates given by the app so hope it landed safely.
I tried to read the logs and the last recorded info is:
8m 48.4sAuto Landing23satellites381.2ftN/A0.9mph1,479.8ft13%10.896V3.63V3.64V3.63V0.010V

I‘ve read another lost and found threat and would really appreciate you guys could help, That shots were crazy!
Here are the link to airdata and phantomhelp logs.
Thanksss

Last edited:
Assuming you weren't still attempting to fly your drone after the log ended, it should have auto landed right around
63.87980652, -22.29404058.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Its one thing to loose your drone but loosing the footage that was the Reward for the Risk is just jarring. I know that feeling well , as well as pushing the Battery to capture every last second for fear you will miss something. Good Luck with the adventure trip.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain and Capture the Storm.

Hello!
2 days ago while recording an active volcano in iceland!! I lost my air2s due to low battery.
I Guess that it is somewhere around the coordinates given by the app so hope it landed safely.
8m 48.4sAuto Landing23satellites381.2ftN/A0.9mph1,479.8ft13%10.896V3.63V3.64V3.63V0.010V

I‘ve read another lost and found threat and would really appreciate you guys could help, That shots were crazy!
Thanksss

I wish you luck, I feel your pain. I literally ran a marathon trying to find my missing drone today, but thanks to the guys in here, I found it. Yeah, it's probably broken beyond economic sense, but I got the footage. I hope you get your drone back, as I'm sure the footage will be amazing

The big problem with this flight is that RTH height was set at 500 metres.
This was quite unnecessary as there were no obstacles between the drone and the homepoint.
RTH was initiated numerous times during the flight.
Each time, it wanted to climb back towards 500 metres.
Too much battery was wasted on completely unnecessary climbing and descending because the RTH height was set much too high for the flight..

Reactions: AZDave
Hello!

Thanksss

I found mine recently my getting the coordinates – latitude and longitude – using the "find my drone" option on the DJI GO app. I then used my iPhone to get me close to those coordinates. It worked much better than I had hoped and I was able to navigate to within a few feet of the drone to discover it in very heavy forest undergrowth. Good luck!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S