DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just Made My First Big Purchse ....

PalmettoAerial

Reactions
New to the forum and new to the drone world ....

I have wanted to get into photography for about 6 years. Love my collection Of GoPros and all the accessories that I have had forever it seems, so last year I took the plunge and bought my first iMac, my first DSLR (canon 60D), an astrophotography lens for star shots, adobe creative cloud subscription, and now and MacBook Air and .... pulled the trigger on a drone.

Very excited about this. Was on the fence forever about which model to buy and which would suit my needs best (portability vs quality debate) so I went with

- mavic pro
- 6 pack cinema filters by polar pro
- "part 8" battery charging hub
- a set of extra props
- 3 batteries (total)
- one Samsung 32 gig evo

I have been watching online vids and YouTube tutorials for a few weeks now debating with drone/camera to go with and I am pleased with my purchase (so far)

Anything I should do or know before it arrives next week?

I have quite a few operational & post processing questions, but I'll wait until next week to bombard everyone

Thanks in advance

Reactions: PalmettoAerial
Welcome to the forum, you will have great fun with the MP and get some stunning video at the same time.

One of the guys on the forum who does work for "Lynda.com" has put together a 2hr tutorial all about the MP. Its broken down in sections so you dont have to sit and view it all at once. Some excellent material, and some good tips and tricks. Definitely worth the time to sit through it..

Lynda.com MP Tutorial (2hr)

Check the CONTENT section on the right of the page when it opens and you will see all the various tutorials and timings.

Enjoy

Reactions: PalmettoAerial
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gplunk99