DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Just made some pics to fit as a background on windows.

Frozt79N

Reactions
As the virus roams the world, I ended up working from home, and with a 49" ultrawide monitor. Ratio 32:9...
Therefor I needed some wallpaper pics, and this is what I came up with! :)

Tweaked a bit with colors and a bunch of other settings, and ended up quite happy with the result!
Most pictures I take are just above my roof, but I do like the view from up there!
What do you think?

Helgeroa001.jpgLarvik001.jpgLarvik002.jpgLarvik003.jpg

As the virus roams the world, I ended up working from home, and with a 49" ultrawide monitor. Ratio 32:9...
Therefor I needed some wallpaper pics, and this is what I came up with! :)

Tweaked a bit with colors and a bunch of other settings, and ended up quite happy with the result!
Most pictures I take are just above my roof, but I do like the view from up there!
What do you think?

View attachment 126196View attachment 126197View attachment 126198View attachment 126199
I think they would good as a rotating series for a screen saver. As a desktop background, I prefer a more minimalist look so the icons don't get lost?

I think they would good as a rotating series for a screen saver. As a desktop background, I prefer a more minimalist look so the icons don't get lost?
Guess its all down to how much we use the desktop. For me its mostly covered with active programs and browser-windows, and I for one hate when the desktop gets filled with icons, files or even worse with folders! Guess it hangs with me from those 2-4 and eventually 8 MB of RAM back in the days... You know everything on the desktop fills up RAM, right?
Though I doubt it makes any issues in 2021 with Gigs upon Gigs of RAM... :cool:

I guess I just appreciate being reminded of some nice moments whenever I close a window now and then! ;)

Great idea Thumbswayup they would fit nicely on my 5120 x 1440 monitor, will have to get myself some panorama's
Must admit I do love it! (I have the same res as you do...)
All other themes of any kind does not do the screen right, even the panoramic ones are made for 16:9, and much of the photo is lost. :cool:

Reactions: THE CYBORG
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22