Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Just missed the sunrise!

Thunderdrones

Drone Repair Pro
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Loc
Duluth, Georgia
Reactions: old man mavic

Thunderdrones

Drone Repair Pro
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Loc
Duluth, Georgia
i go back so far to a time when there were 240 pennies in a pound and you got 32 blackjacks for one of those pennies
Im so old, my birth certificate says “Expired” on it.

calmar81

Reaction score
Loc
Nuremberg, Germany
Hello everybody,

Thought I’d go out again to try my luck at more sunrise photos, bloody just missed it:rolleyes:
One half descent photo of a late sunrise, the rest on boats/ship. I wasn’t just going to walk home without anything so I used 3 batts flying around hence the boats.

But the main thing, I enjoyed myself;)View attachment 62766View attachment 62767View attachment 62768View attachment 62769
Buddyyyyyyyy!!!! The shipwrecks we talked about! Very good photos. Love the light and reflections on the last one... fabulous!

What did you use for post?! :p

Porky

One day it’ll all come together..
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Loc
Essex, England
Buddyyyyyyyy!!!! The shipwrecks we talked about! Very good photos. Love the light and reflections on the last one... fabulous!

What did you use for post?! :p
Hello my German friend;);) hope your busy day went okThumbswayup

Yep, the shipwrecks we spoke about the other day, missed the sunrise... so I thought I’d take a fly over to them. Gonna go back and have another try.

The “missed sunrise” photo is my favourite too, I also loved the sky reflection in the water, made the water look so blue.

Post....... well I started in AP and totally screwed it up, wasted so much time so went back to using Lr cc

Reactions: Thunderdrones

ff22

Reaction score
Loc
pacific northWET
Im so old, my birth certificate says “Expired” on it.
Speaking of.... There was an ad - renew drivers license online. So I went online: "You do not quality" which basically meant "come in an prove you are still alive!" And, frankly, I could usurp "Old Man Mavics" title!!

Reactions: Porky

Porky

One day it’ll all come together..
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Loc
Essex, England
You could always buy her her own car, then you'd have plenty of time for the sunrises. Nice pics!! Thumbswayup
Lol, she’s got her own car but like a good hubby I don’t mind taking her, I like to spend as much time with her as I can, soppy old git I am;)

Reactions: old man mavic

Cymruflyer

Reaction score
Loc
N. Ohio
Best time of the day “dawn” and don’t ask me who she is...;) just love the colours especially when flying over water, the reflection if it’s not windy is like a mirror.

I think from now on it’s going to be sunset photos, commitments 1st thing in the mornings so I’ll always miss them.:(
In my youth, getting up at that time meant I was probably going home. I always loved to wake up with a crack at dawn!!!

Cymruflyer

Reaction score
Loc
N. Ohio
i go back so far to a time when there were 240 pennies in a pound and you got 32 blackjacks for one of those pennies
Ohhh yes, I remember those days. You could go into a shop with a pound and after ten minutes of looking around, you could come out with a kit-kat, four pieces of bubble gum, two Mars Bars, a sherbet sucker, and three bags of crisps and still have 19 shillings and sixpence in your pocket. (For the Americans that would be go in the shop with a dollar, and come out with three pretzels, four pieces of chewing gum, two Hershey bars and a small packets of potato chips and still have 95 cents in change). You just can't do that today because the shops have those convex mirrors on each aisle and those bloody video cameras everywhere watching you.