DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just missed the sunrise!

You'll have to turn around then, and who know what the view is that way? If you want water in the shot, you'll have to drive all the way to Wales.

Now I can understand what I’m doing wrong, always looking in the wrong/right direction, I get my dawn/dusk directions mixed up. All my photos come out to dark......

Another lilttle note to myself, dusk = face east, dawn = stay in bed with her and keep each other warm.:cool:

Thanks for the heads up Cymruflyer, as always much appreciated, top bloke:);)

Reactions: old man mavic
I do remember going to the cinema on a Saturday morning for thrupence though, and sixpeneth of chips was a huge meal to eat, those were the days. Ohhh, I miss chip shops, over here.

Next time you’re in the UK, come over to Burnham, plenty of fish an chip shops here, fish is always fresh toooo;)

Ohhh yes, I remember those days. You could go into a shop with a pound and after ten minutes of looking around, you could come out with a kit-kat, four pieces of bubble gum, two Mars Bars, a sherbet sucker, and three bags of crisps and still have 19 shillings and sixpence in your pocket. (For the Americans that would be go in the shop with a dollar, and come out with three pretzels, four pieces of chewing gum, two Hershey bars and a small packets of potato chips and still have 95 cents in change). You just can't do that today because the shops have those convex mirrors on each aisle and those bloody video cameras everywhere watching you.

Lmao, we just nicked the mirror, oh they were the days.

Nice sunrise photos!! Love the shots of the ships as well. I've heard of this mythical 'sunrise' event but rarely see it myself, as I'm more of a night owl. :)

Reactions: Porky
Nice sunrise photos!! Love the shots of the ships as well. I've heard of this mythical 'sunrise' event but rarely see it myself, as I'm more of a night owl. :)

Right then... some nice sunset photos from ya;)

Reactions: TheWolfen
you will just have to SET out and RISE to the occasion

Reactions: TheWolfen and Porky
love the pictures.

Reactions: Porky
Well... Coincidentally I'm on my way to Hawaii for that exact shot (and many others). My first trip there with the Mavic!!

Wow, I’ll be waiting to see some of your photos, hope you’ll post them?

Waaay better than a "half decent" sunrise. Well done.

Thanks goldengate98;);)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji