DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just ordered these...

Caleb R.

Reactions
Now I just need a drone! MPP coming soon!
1575859408312.jpeg
Included in this set is both the Cinema Series Vivid Collection and Shutter Collection. The Vivid and Shutter Collections are part of PolarPro’s Cinema Series line. Featuring the highest-grade glass and coatings delivering perfect optics. The Cinema Series is for pilots who demand the absolute best. The Cinema Series for the DJI Mavic feature an aluminum frame, which is thin enough to stay on during gimbal start-up. The 6-Pack contains ND4/PL, ND8/PL, and ND16/PL, ND8, ND16, and ND32 filters, for reducing shutter speed, removing glare, and increasing color saturation. Each filter is manufactured with PolarPro’s AirFrame feather light design for smooth gimbal operation. The Cinema Series for the DJI Mavic comes with a lifetime warranty ensuring they will last.

Not quite yet. What’s your fly more combo price with the forum member discount?

Unfortunately I don’t have the combo...I do have the drone and batteries were you can make your own combo with a better case. (FMC case is more like a soft sling backpack we’re you're cramming in those batteries )

Just my 02. cents, but you need to be VERY, VERY careful with the filters as they are very, VERY fragile. I have cracked 2 and popped out the 3rd while using the lens cloth on the PolarPro Filters. Thankfully, they stood behind them and it’s important to retain the purchase receipt as proof of purchase. The ND, PL etc lens for the DJI drones are paper thin. I would recommend a Q-tip or cotton bud with little pressure to remove smudges and dust. I have used camera filters on my still cameras for over 30 years and never experienced such thin glass.

Reactions: Smalls and Caleb R.
Great filters... own the PPs for all my drones!
However, I’m very happy with my new adjustable NDs from Freewell. Only $49...Real time savers. Not sure if they have them for the MPP.

Reactions: Caleb R.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deltabird