DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just put my drone in the lake now I'm trying to find it need help

i am not familiar with DJI stack, what i was asking was - is it possible to do the assessment of the vibration levels to see, essentially, a something like this, below?
i have csvview software but did not dig too much into the list of available metrics and data channels in there. all i could see at a first glance was quite a high level... so that is why i am asking.

View attachment 65177
CsvView just plots the data. To do the statistics like in your example you'll probably need something like Igor Pro. The Excel plot package is another way to go. You can use datCon to convert the .DAT to a .csv for input to a plot package.

There are user manuals for CsvView and datCon. Just select the Help pulldown and select User Manual.

Man they're slow... just received an email they are processing the claim. Stay tuned

Your unit will be shipped out within three business days.Thumbswayup

Reactions: Slim.slamma
Yes sir... thanks to you and some other folks here that gave me the information I needed to make the claim. Thumbswayup

WOW... TIME WARP?

"Dear valued customer your replacement Mavic 2 Zoom has been shipped via UPS"

interesting how it all could fail like that then... not nice at all.
do logs have any vibration channel and other internal telemetry output? or is it all hidden in the encrypted files?
Dual redundancy items not always ideal. It’s ok if one system has total failure, but One item may be sending wrong or incorrect data due to failure an with 2 sets of data, system needs to someone decide which data is correct and which is wrong. Triple redundancy is ideal as there would ideally be 2 sets of good data and 1 set of incorrect data. Easy for system to identify the bad data.

According to the directions... I need to install itunes in my PC? I hear uTube calling me Thumbswayup

never been an apple fan ever since they stole all my music, years ago you needed 3rd party software to extract your music files from itunes.

Just curious...do you download that music that was ”stolen” legally? No judgment just trying to understand. I ripped off plenty of music back in the day lol.

Just curious...do you download that music that was ”stolen” legally? No judgment just trying to understand. I ripped off plenty of music back in the day lol.
All CD's and Vinyls bought and paid for

Way Back when I had a I pod I loaded all my music into itunes... well I tried to get it back to load it into another device that was not apple and I had to get a 3rd party software to get my music out of the greedy apple. So I have never been an apple fan since.

I did break down and buy an iPad mini 4 that I dedicated to my drone. In true apple fashion I have to buy all apple only products to use with. Bought a short after market firewire cable and it will only charge wont transfer data. read an article about the latest apple update that renders aftermarket products useless. My iPad will be the only apple product I plan to own.

Way Back when I had a I pod I loaded all my music into itunes... well I tried to get it back to load it into another device that was not apple and I had to get a 3rd party software to get my music out of the greedy apple. So I have never been an apple fan since.

That's odd - I never had that problem. Did you not still have the original digitized music?

I'm going way back here, but I originally loaded it into Microsoft music, then my bride bought me a little 4 gig slim ipod for running, perfect! I transferred my music to iTunes to load it to the ipod and couldn't get it back until I downloaded the software to extract it from itunes.

I'm going way back here, but I originally loaded it into Microsoft music, then my bride bought me a little 4 gig slim ipod for running, perfect! I transferred my music to iTunes to load it to the ipod and couldn't get it back until I downloaded the software to extract it from itunes.

The whole iTunes system has, at times, seemed frustratingly complicated, but I'm not sure how that happened. Perhaps if you discarded all other versions, including those in iTunes on your computer, that might explain it. At least you found a workaround.

Reactions: STUFF2C
Glad you got it done! Back in the day, in the 90’s, I wanted to have my own copies so I loaded 8000songs to my desktop by drag and drop. Same with movies. Then I could do whatever I wanted with them.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada