Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Just put my drone in the lake now I'm trying to find it need help

My experience is everyone helps because most know your pain. I do. I've:

1) run my mp pro into side of my house while flying in sport mode (refresh).

2) flown backwards into hill (no damage but hard to access and locate).

3) flown in to river requiring scuba gear to get it out (refresh).

4) allowed return to home kick in while flying under tree (refresh).

Each time I've felt like a complete dope.

Good news is that I've learned much and mistakes are fewer and farther between.

To answer your question, my experience has been that DJI will sell you a new drone without controller through support channel (not sales).

Good luck.
Been there. Done that. It will anything you tell it to unless you forgot what you programmed it to do

I live next to two airports. One military. I had lo battery status. I flew it back exactly as it flew. Then it said I was Erin a no fly zone. Then it said it was going to land. Thought I was going to have buy another one because my wife would have torn me a new one forever. It was 850 out and some how it landed in the front yard 2 neighborhoods out. Luckiest mf alive. I looke like a crackhead with a iPhone camera stalking at 1:30 am. My buddy was like I got to go and I was like beat it

STUFF2C

Loc
Central Florida
And here you are... no box just overwhelming bubblewrap and a ziploc bag, the guy that packed this thing must have been a world champion egg dropper. drone, battery and props Thumbswayup Exactly what hit the lake a month ago.

Word to the wise... if you crash your drone post your flight logs here!

Again, I can only tell you how indebted I am to the generosity these forum folks exhibit. They may bust your chops, but they will go out of their way to help you when you need it most. ThumbswayupThumbswayupThumbswayup

Flying squirrel 2.0 will be skyward bound in the not to distant future. Can't believe how much I missed this little guy :cool:

Attachments

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarthDene