DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just received 2 days ago mi DJI Mavic Mini Fly More Combo and supose to waith till the 11th for download the DJI Fly app .

Ok, what's the deal with the weighting stuff? Does nobody wants to pay for the registration if weight more than 250grams? I dont F$@%*!# care about what you tink. I'm just ask a little and reasonable question and you all changed the hall thing arround the (deleted by moderator) weighting thing. I does not suppose to receive my miny realy until this Friday the 8th, but fortunately received on Friday the1rst. Is not my fault that others cannot buy it sooner like me. I suppose this forum's are for help people's, not make fun of them. Anyway, I got the info somewhere else and I'm good about what I get there. No offense, just expressing my self and please, more respect for others if you want to be respected. I'm a 55 year's old VETERAN ho is disable an this is one of the best hobby I have. Anyway, ho cares. Getting out of this forum for good. Thanks for the experience. BYE.

Does anyone knows where i can get the Beta DJI Fly app for android so i can test the drone before the 11th when DJI release the final one? I got my on Saturday the 2nd of this month. I know some you tubers have the drone for reviewing purpose and they get the Beta App, but difficult to contact them to see if they can share the app for testing purpose. Thanks.
Back on topic .. if anyone knows how to get an operating system NOW, before public release date please inform OP... otherwise go to the next thread. Thanks.

We are human ... therefore ... distrustful ... Here ... we would put the Mini on the scale and take the pictures as follows:
1.- View from behind (stern aircraft), emptied without more, ... the drone without battery and without accessories and with weight measurement in sight.
2.- View from behind (stern aircraft), with half-battery inserted into drone housing (so that battery and drone can be seen) .. With weight measurement in sight ...
3 .- view from behind (stern aircraft), with half-battery inserted into drone housing (so that the battery and drone can be seen) and with the complete accessories included in the combo (propeller protectors, etc.)
Yes we are human ....
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:??????
Yes, but DJI is perfect, and has a better scale! ;)

Does anyone knows where i can get the Beta DJI Fly app for android so i can test the drone before the 11th when DJI release the final one? I got my on Saturday the 2nd of this month. I know some you tubers have the drone for reviewing purpose and they get the Beta App, but difficult to contact them to see if they can share the app for testing purpose. Thanks.
Go to dji web site you can use the square qi code thingy and download the app , this is how testers downloaded the app , online site on PC not tablet

jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja, gooooooooooooood one, guys.Thanks for nothing. For the record, here are the proof.
You have really long nails.

You have really long nails.
Ho, me? LOL. I dont tink so. I just ask a simple question and the rest of you turned in to a circus and nobody stick to the discussion I posted. If you dont like it, just turn around and keep going. I dont need your opinion, only your help if you can. If you cant help, don bother to write.

Dont feel bad, I had my new car delivered a few days ago. The car manufacturer will ship the Engine Control Module (ECM) to me on the 15th. Ahhhhhh, just kidding around... but hey, I'm glad to hear you have a MM....before you know it you will have it up in the air cruising the bright blue skies...enjoy....

Reactions: ElginePR
Dont feel bad, I had my new car delivered a few days ago. The car manufacturer will ship the Engine Control Module (ECM) to me on the 15th. Ahhhhhh, just kidding around... but hey, I'm glad to hear you have a MM....before you know it you will have it up in the air cruising the bright blue skies...enjoy....
2 more days and then in Wednesday, to Puerto Rico and a lot of flying.

I would like to know how you got the MM early, my order isn't supposed to ship for 25 days that puts it into mid december. per DJI customer support

I would like to know how you got the MM early, my order isn't supposed to ship for 25 days that puts it into mid december. per DJI customer support
On eBay, but the selle told me that the app will be for download the 11th of this month. I bought it the 1st and received it on the 2nd. They shipped FedEx next day.

Attachments

• 20191109_162644.jpg
    20191109_162644.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Here is the DJI FLY app download for the Mavic Mini from the DJI website. Is working great, make sure to give all the updates before flying. Here is the link to the page.

You need to download the DJI store app
Then click on account
Then click on my orders
Then Find the order click on it and at the bottom it says refund.
good luck

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RYNOGOD