DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just saw this on Amazon. Looks like a great idea. May pull the trigger and get one.

Reactions: MKurr
Got one for my trip to NM. Worked great - got 2.5 full charges on it. Saved me having to bring more than 4 batteries - charged with MP2 charger just fine.
Curious: What does it weigh? The link shows both "shipping weight" and "weight" as 3 pounds. Unpackaged, what is its naked weight? Thanks.

2.1 lbs without batteries

Received mine today. Returning it for replacement.
One of the plastic pieces that hold the handle on was broken. Weird because the packaging was in perfect condition. QC issue I guess. Hope this isn't an omen.

Last edited:
Reactions: ff22
Got strange looks coming back thru the airport- had to pull it out and show them. I’m TSA pre-approved if that matters.

Got strange looks coming back thru the airport- had to pull it out and show them. I’m TSA pre-approved if that matters.

Well, I can accept that - all those lithium batteries folks are flying with. Drone batteries, camera batteries, cellphone batteries, laptop batteries, power banks. Throw in the wires and chargers and I'm sure there's the making for a nice bomb or incendiary device!!!

I got mine about a week ago, it’s fully charged up and ready to be used. I would of liked to been able to charge 2batteries in the station as the station was charging, but they said BIG no no, it would cause all kinds of problems

Reactions: Smalls
Racerx43, you said you got 2.5 times charges, were you able to charge 2 batteries 2.5 times or just 1 bat 2.5 times

Racerx43, you said you got 2.5 times charges, were you able to charge 2 batteries 2.5 times or just 1 bat 2.5 times

I charged 1 battery after I flew and depleted to 10%, then put another battery on that showed 7% and charged it full, and put the first battery back on after depletion to 10% and it took it back up to 48%.
Hope that helps,
Joe

Reactions: Smalls
Thanks buddy, I just grabbed another one like it for my Tello and Mavic Pro (the 1st Mavic) from Amazon, both will be here tomorrow. I may have to join the new group Amazon anonymous, I’m spending waaaaay to much money on this hobby. I have a whole room full of DJI drones and drone accessories. Crazy

... I may have to join the new group Amazon anonymous, I’m spending waaaaay to much money on this hobby. I have a whole room full of DJI drones and drone accessories. Crazy
Ain’t it all too true!

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunatico028