DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Kentucky Drone Flyers, Outings & Clubs

I'm good at either one. Jacobson would give us a chance to "play" over the water. :) Your call. Hopefully we can get some others to join. I'll bring coffee.

Jacobson is good. Yeah, hopefully others will show so we can get a local meet up started.

Hey Everyone. JW and I had a great meet and fly this morning. Got over 2 hours in over at Jacobson and not a single issue. JW is a fantastic guy and an amazing pilot! We took video and photo's at 300ft of the Mavic's looking at the Mavic's at they turned out awesome! Learned a lot from him today and he even brought out his Phantom! Would be great to get some other pilots out next time and to visit some new locations.

My Goggles arrive on Wednesday and they're available for anyone to try so lets find another day!

Reactions: jwjonesjr
Hello!
I'm a Traxxas Aton pilot newbie interested in recommended places to fly in Lexington. Is Jacobson Park legally ok?
I would very much like to meet others as well.

Welcome! Jacobson is a great place as we've met there before. We try and go before or after the crowds. Some great flying around there for sure. I'm free tomorrow if interested.

Reactions: Caricature Shop
Thank you. Thank you. I went over this morning for an hour around 7. While it was cloudy, I had the place to myself and was able to fly!

Reactions: hookalakupua
Greetings from Midway in Woodford County. I fly both Mavic and Spark - and still learning. Would love to learn more video editing skills, too. Cheers!

Reactions: hookalakupua
Hey guys - Sorry for the delay as I've been on vacation. That's great to hear and maybe we can all try and get together sometime. Maybe Sunday?

There is a big group of guys in Louisville. Meet ups happen on a regular basis. There is even a FB group for the Drone Pilots called Louisville Drone Pilots. Nearly 500 in the group.

There is a big group of guys in Louisville. Meet ups happen on a regular basis. There is even a FB group for the Drone Pilots called Louisville Drone Pilots. Nearly 500 in the group.
That would be sweet! Please keep us posted!

Just checking in. I would encourage you guys to join the FB group called Louisville Drone Pilots. Tons of knowledgeable guys. Great group of people as well.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa