DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Kia ora

Flynz

Reactions
Kia ora from Aotearoa New Zealand. I have just had my first few flights with my Mavic Pro Platinum. What an amazing piece of technology. Love it! Still working out how to get crisp images. Perhaps work on focusing regularly. Can wait to explore!

Reactions: dirkclod
Ps. I’ve broken my Achilles and am In plaster. The Mavic is my eyes over the park and beach while I can’t get around so well.

Reactions: Flynz
Kia ora from Aotearoa New Zealand. I have just had my first few flights with my Mavic Pro Platinum. What an amazing piece of technology. Love it! Still working out how to get crisp images. Perhaps work on focusing regularly. Can wait to explore!
Howdy from Wyoming @Flynz , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new MPP, Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803