DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Kicking off my new blog with a couple shots from the Mavic Air

Yarko

Reactions
I recently took my Mavic Air on it's first overseas trip, in this case to the Fijian Islands.
I just finished a blog post on it and included a few shots from the Air.
Check it out and let me know what you think!
www.yarkoonthego.com

Click on "Let's Get Remote" to read about the first part of the experience and see a few of the drone photos.
Another post is coming soon, which will include arial shots of Viwa; as well as my first video compilation from the trip (still learning to use editing software).
Stay tuned!

I'll also add that Fiji was quite an easy place for drone flying. You only need to complete a form at the airport to get your permit (no cost), and keep that with you. None of the resorts I visited minded us flying, in fact; they were quite happy for us to do so and share.

org_697a852e58ba6d0a_1567796476000.jpg

Wow, if only it were that easy here. I’m sure there would be even more birds in the air than already are.

I recently took my Mavic Air on it's first overseas trip, in this case to the Fijian Islands.
I just finished a blog post on it and included a few shots from the Air.
Check it out and let me know what you think!
www.yarkoonthego.com

Click on "Let's Get Remote" to read about the first part of the experience and see a few of the drone photos.
Another post is coming soon, which will include arial shots of Viwa; as well as my first video compilation from the trip (still learning to use editing software).
Stay tuned!

I'll also add that Fiji was quite an easy place for drone flying. You only need to complete a form at the airport to get your permit (no cost), and keep that with you. None of the resorts I visited minded us flying, in fact; they were quite happy for us to do so and share.

org_697a852e58ba6d0a_1567796476000.jpg
Nice pic. Lots of detail and cool location.

Reactions: Yarko
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
čikuli