DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Kind of Cool New (to me) "IP67 Waterproof Mavic Messenger Bag"

The real reason the advertisement states that it is

The real reason that it states that it is IP67 waterproof is that there are four bag/case versions available (a least on the Amazon sale page). The seller used the header that describes the hard case that is Pelican-like with a rubber gasket, airtight, etc. with the three soft zippered bags they sell by picking them under versions. The three zippered bags are a backpack, a foam cutout messenger bag, and an adjustable divider soft bag. None of the zippered bags are IP67 waterproof! LOL
The hard case is actually rated IP68. If you click on each of the sub items, the heading changes:

The soft sided messenger bag depicted above:
DJI Mavic Messenger Bag IP67 Waterproof with Waterproof Zippers and Foam Hard Inlay, Black, Koozam Products

The Pelican-style hard case:
DJI Mavic Pro Case IP68 Waterproof Shockproof HardCase Koozam Products

The Grey messenger bag with movable inserts:
DJI Mavic Messenger Bag IP67 Waterproof with Waterproof Zippers and Adjustable Inlay, Charcoal Grey, Koozam Products

The backpack style:
DJI Mavic Backpack IP67 Waterproof with Waterproof Zippers and Foam Hard Inlay, Black, Koozam Products

Reactions: LakeTravis
Here's a slightly higher view taken with my P3 Pro, we don't chill at the pool as much in the "winter", even when it pushes 80 degrees the water is COLD! The spa gets nice and hot though!

View attachment 4550
What line of business are you in to have such a beautiful mansion?
Or do you just not have many ex wives? ;-)

What line of business are you in to have such a beautiful mansion?
Or do you just not have many ex wives? ;-)

I could tell you, but I'd have to kill you. Besides, 7,000 sq. ft. is not a mansion.

Last edited:
I could tell you, but I'd have to kill you. Besides, 7,000 sq. ft. is not a mansion.
Oh it truly is compared to my 1,257 sq. ft. modest 1958 home. Congrats on your retirement, your achievements, your years of hard work. I manage a handful of millennials who don't seem to understand it takes years of hard work. Most need instant gratification and need to feel they are making a difference without putting out much effort.