DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Koh Samui - The legendary Chaweng Beach 2021

New Video from our beautiful Island.
The famous "Chaweng Beach" in April 2021

Beautiful location, nice flying, but way too long of a f ilm for this forum. You could have shortened each clip and gotten it down to about 3-4 minutes max and still accomplished a nice result. Nobody watches anything more than 3 minutes these days and I can prove it with my weekly Vimeo reports. Just seeing that the film will be 6 or 7 minutes makes most of us want to skip it.

Beautiful location, nice flying, but way too long of a f ilm for this forum. You could have shortened each clip and gotten it down to about 3-4 minutes max and still accomplished a nice result. Nobody watches anything more than 3 minutes these days and I can prove it with my weekly Vimeo reports. Just seeing that the film will be 6 or 7 minutes makes most of us want to skip it.
The length was originally over 9 minutes and has already been shortened. You should get away from the fast zapping, lean back and enjoy the pictures without stress and let them have a positive effect on your mind. I don't like the new style of YT clips with fast cuts, almost only made of speed ramps and slomos ...

The length was originally over 9 minutes and has already been shortened. You should get away from the fast zapping, lean back and enjoy the pictures without stress and let them have a positive effect on your mind. I don't like the new style of YT clips with fast cuts, almost only made of speed ramps and slomos ...
Dear Samui:

You may not like the fast pace, nor do I, but here are my statistics for the past month. I have been getting these results for OVER A YEAR. You can draw your own conclusions. People simply will not watch a long film. This is an actual screen grab from my Vimeo account. As you can see, out of 490 views, only 107 finishes (approximately 20% finished the film), and the average amount of my films that were were watched was 48%. If you want people to watch your stuff, why not make two variations. One for your family and friends and personal enjoyment. That film can be as long as you wish. For the rest of the viewers, make a 3-4 minute film. If you submit a longer one, your film simply will not get viewed for a long time.

Only 20% will finish watching your film
Most will only watch half of it.

Dale
Here is a statistical analysis done by Vimeo.

Screen Shot 2021-04-14 at 9.17.58 PM.png

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998