DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

LA Watercolor Seascapes

THAT is really (really) interesting !! And cool !!
Cartoon like !!

I think this could be used sometimes at the start of a video, or new scene in a video, use it before a transition to normal filming, maybe end a video the same way.

I have used watercolour on digital photos in Photoshop in the waaayy distant past . . . what video editor did you do this with ??

Reactions: benvegel
THAT is really (really) interesting !! And cool !!
Cartoon like !!

I think this could be used sometimes at the start of a video, or new scene in a video, use it before a transition to normal filming, maybe end a video the same way.

I have used watercolour on digital photos in Photoshop in the waaayy distant past . . . what video editor did you do this with ??

I used Photoshop for the effects! Lots of Photoshop filters can be applied to videos as well as photos. Depends on the desired look... these just took a lot of patience and tweaking!

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Check out this montage of footage filmed around the ocean and coast at Huntington Beach, California. The scenes were heavily filtered in post production to create a "watercolor" look. Enjoy!

Well done! This one is definitely out of the norm for most drone footage, giving it an unworldly or cartoon-like look. Clever idea and the music fit the theme...well executed!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguelmas