DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Laanc work for mini 3pro.

Not sure what you mean here. You're not "licensed" for any particular drone.

And do you mean under 107 or 44809?

Reactions: WV. Rootman
Not sure what you mean here. You're not "licensed" for any particular drone.

And do you mean under 107 or 44809?
I have been busy, but I found my answer. I applied for laanc and I got it.
I have gotten laance before with my P4. I really don't understand everything about laanc. So if I am flying an unlicensed drone, it doesn't matter?

I have been busy, but I found my answer. I applied for laanc and I got it.
I have gotten laance before with my P4. I really don't understand everything about laanc. So if I am flying an unlicensed drone, it doesn't matter?
If you're flying the Mini 3 Pro with the smaller battery, and you're only recreational, you don't need to register it. But if you have the higher capacity batteries, you do need to register it. But if you're only flying recreationally, you just put the same number from your P4 on your Mini 3.

Assuming you're just recreational. If it's used under 107, you have to register each drone indepently.

Reactions: WV. Rootman
If you're flying the Mini 3 Pro with the smaller battery, and you're only recreational, you don't need to register it. But if you have the higher capacity batteries, you do need to register it. But if you're only flying recreationally, you just put the same number from your P4 on your Mini 3.

Assuming you're just recreational. If it's used under 107, you have to register each drone indepently.
I'm just a recreational flyer. I only use the mini 3 pro with the smaller battery. My belief is using the smaller battery will help with the longevity of my mini 3 pro. I will always keep my f c c license for flying my phantom 4.

I appreciate your time and response to my issue.

I'm just a recreational flyer. I only use the mini 3 pro with the smaller battery. My belief is using the smaller battery will help with the longevity of my mini 3 pro. I will always keep my f c c license for flying my phantom 4.

I appreciate your time and response to my issue.
There is no FCC license for the P4. What do you mean by "license". There is no recreational license either. Do you mean the TRUST? Have you taken it?

If not, go here: FAA TRUST Online Portal for Recreational Drone Operators - Pilot Institute

Yes I took the trust. I am not too discriminating on words. Remote Pilot Certificate/ license. Anyway I paid for it so I can fly legally. I have a license to fly. I put those number dohickies on my P4. When the Authorities ask for my license, I can show them.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1