mavic pro

• /

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • /

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

jslo

Reactions
I have some issue in mavic pro, my mavic take a video with turn left or turn right, when i saw the footage, the video have some lagging, i don't know why what happened. i tried to ask distributor, they suggest that change another SD card. I changed but the still have a problem. I want to know that the problem is the cam or drone?

i have already changed the video to 1920 x 1080 and uploaded Youtube but the issue was same

I'm a noob here but have been doing a lot of flying and messing with the settings for several months now. I think that I know what you might be talking about. It sounds like you are not getting the correct motion blur that you see in a cinema-like video. I was having that same issue.
Take a look at your camera settings. You might need to add more 'blur' because you have the shutter setting too high. The problem I've seen is that if you set the shutter low then your picture is too washed out, so you need to set it high. That is why you need to invest in some ND filters to darken the picture and reduce that shutter speed. With a lower shutter speed you'll get a more realistic film.

If anyone else out there is an expert in this please let me know if I'm correct here.

I've also been watching Ed Ricker's blogs on YouTube. He's informative and easy to watch.

From your original description and others comments, I don't think it's clear that we understand your problem. You use the term lagging, do you mean there's a delay on the video feed to your display, or that the eventual footage looks jerky? If you can explain the problem in more detail, with an example of the resulting footage if that's where the problem lies, we're more likely to be able to help! Cheers, jason

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Allen25