DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Lake and River video

Thought I’d add a first post here and share my video from our camping trip near Downieville, CA.
Beautiful camping and fishing area, it seems to me. I have even picked out where I will be casting my fly- right into that pool upstream of the riffle and then, below it. There's got to be a few rainbows in there!

Nice overhead shots, and over falls shots. There was a bit of a high dynamic range overexposed trees shot where it might have been toned down a bit in editing. The sensor was probably reading the water in the shadows.

Dale
Miami

Reactions: bdouglasj
Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Beautiful camping and fishing area, it seems to me. I have even picked out where I will be casting my fly- right into that pool upstream of the riffle and then, below it. There's got to be a few rainbows in there!

Nice overhead shots, and over falls shots. There was a bit of a high dynamic range overexposed trees shot where it might have been toned down a bit in editing. The sensor was probably reading the water in the shadows.

Dale
Miami
Thanks very much Dale. I'm still learning how to work with Final Cut Pro and adding color boards and wheels... it is a challenge,

Doug

Thought I’d add a first post here and share my video from our camping trip near Downieville, CA.
Looked like that kayaker gave you the finger, but your river shots were great. Maybe he didn't like you disturbing he's peace, but then you may not like a yellow boat disturbing the natural scene. To each.

Great video. Looks like a really nice place..... and not far from me. Hmmmm might have to make a trip out there some day.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hpknight