DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 1 Lake Mead National Recreation Area

tck444

Reactions
Lake Mead National Recreation Area. With entrance, and aerial view near Boulder City, Nevada. I made a few minor adjustments from a similar video last week. Based on suggestions from the forum, I made the photos slightly larger.

As per my usual, I likely overedited some of the photos with my heavy-handed style? I watched the video on a few different devices and got a different impression each time.

About 3 minutes running time. All comments and critiques welcome!

Lake Mead National Recreation Area. With entrance, and aerial view near Boulder City, Nevada. I made a few minor adjustments from a similar video last week. Based on suggestions from the forum, I made the photos slightly larger.

As per my usual, I likely overedited some of the photos with my heavy-handed style? I watched the video on a few different devices and got a different impression each time.

Lovely film and scenery. Nice calm flying and beautiful colors. My personal opinion...I would not display the still images for more than about 4 seconds. In my films, my usually display time is about 2.50 seconds.

Dale
Miami

Reactions: Thomas B
Lovely film and scenery. Nice calm flying and beautiful colors. My personal opinion...I would not display the still images for more than about 4 seconds. In my films, my usually display time is about 2.50 seconds.

Dale
Miami
Thanks, I try it on the next video!

You might want to consider not putting the horizon in the middle of your photo or video. It’s usually a composition no-no. Other than what was mentioned above, I enjoyed it.

You might want to consider not putting the horizon in the middle of your photo or video. It’s usually a composition no-no. Other than what was mentioned above, I enjoyed it.
Thanks, Learning and changing a few things with each video! At least I found all the typos this time, I think?

Very nice. Been by there more times than I can count.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman