DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Lakes be a freezin'

akdrone

Premium Pilot
Reactions
In the image with the cabins you can see on the far left there is some ripples in the water. Much of the rest of the lake has begun to freeze. In the other image you can see a boundary of ice that separates the open water near the viewer from the frozen ice on the far side. Both are HDR panoramas shot with the Mav3. I may crop the image with the cabins so as to cut out the far cabin and crop a bit from the right but for the most part I've not yet played with them beyond merging the HDR. Sharpening and such to follow but I just pulled in 166GB from this trip so I'm grabbing a few images that struck me :).

Broad Pass, Alaska (south of Cantwell, AK)

DJI_0579-HDR-Pano PS Merged2.jpg

DJI_0544-HDR-Pano.jpg

Nice shots and wall worthy. If they were mine, I’d have both framed and put one over the other as we viewed in your thread. Again, really nice!

Last edited:
Nice shots and wall worthy. If they were mine, I’d have both framed and put one over the other as we viewed in your thread. Again, really nice!
Humorously I just told my wife the other day that I was going to have to take down some of my other photographs and things on our walls as I have accumulated quite a few new photos that I wish to put up and these very well make the cut. Thanks for the compliment

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard