DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Landing Pads...

I couple days ago, I went out to fly and forgot my landing pad, so I decided to use the Fly More case. Worked great for takeoff, but on landing I missed the case by just enough that a rotor tip hit the top of the case and ripped into the cloth covering a little. Fortunately, the blade wasn't damaged (I don't think so anyway), but I won't be trying that again. :mad:

I couple days ago, I went out to fly and forgot my landing pad, so I decided to use the Fly More case. Worked great for takeoff, but on landing I missed the case by just enough that a rotor tip hit the top of the case and ripped into the cloth covering a little. Fortunately, the blade wasn't damaged (I don't think so anyway), but I won't be trying that again. :mad:
Use case/backpacks for TAKEOFF ONLY. I'm a clumsy old fart. If I can learn to hand catch safely, anybody can. But I will ONLY hand catch with a protective glove. (I carry a pair of work gloves, that protect fingers, but are well made & allow dexterity) Best to practice someplace safe with no wind until you get it down. This video was helpful:

Reactions: ff22
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scott911