DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lanyard hooks tried and true?

Kate

Reactions
Do all the lanyard hooks, just kind of pop in to the controller?

I like to run hurdles while flying my mavic :p

Need a little more information Kate.
Regards,
-d.

Do all the lanyard hooks, just kind of pop in to the controller?

I like to run hurdles while flying my mavic :p
Which lanyards and which controller? I do not the the Mavic has hooks for a lanyard.
Regards,
-d.

An interesting concept, I would be concerned it might pull the phone out.
Regards,
-d.

If anything, the straps to the lanyard will in fact obstruct your view of your screen on whatever device is attached to your controller. I purchased one of these and immediately realized the flaw in this design. There are better options out there to attach a lanyard and still have full view of your monitor.

If anything, the straps to the lanyard will in fact obstruct your view of your screen on whatever device is attached to your controller. I purchased one of these and immediately realized the flaw in this design. There are better options out there to attach a lanyard and still have full view of your monitor.

Yup. very clever design until you cant see wtf your doing heh

still if youve got a decent lanyard, you can clip unclip it on the go for when you need two hands.
*cough* hand catching, etc
should prove pretty handy for vr flight

Yup. very clever design until you cant see wtf your doing heh

still if youve got a decent lanyard, you can clip unclip it on the go for when you need two hands.
*cough* hand catching, etc
should prove pretty handy for vr flight
If you can clip in the lanyard holder back to front maybe you can get a long enough strap that goes from behind and around the controller so it doesnt block the screen. Does it allow you to flip it 180°?

If you can clip in the lanyard holder back to front maybe you can get a long enough strap that goes from behind and around the controller so it doesnt block the screen. Does it allow you to flip it 180°?

unfortunately no, not symetrical.

This is what I use and it works with an iPad.

Thats more like it. all the pop-in ones pull from the middle, so its of awkard to fly even if you
can see the screen.
is that a full sized ipad? lol

A mini, and I seldom take it off of the transmitter but if I do, the loops in the strap slide right off.

There are no metal parts on the strap so I don't worry about it scratching anything.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman