DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Large drone auction

Auctioneer

Approved Vendor
Reactions
I am having an auction of 125+ drones (most used), drone mounted imagery equipment, LIDAR units, gas detection equipment, etc.. I saw a post here before for a dealer that bought used drones to resale, refurbish, part out, etc. but I can't find the thread now. If you read this post, the information is available at www.countryboysauction.com or by emailing me directly at [email protected]. Thanks

Funny I thought the U.S. governments restriction on the use of DJI Drones by their employees or contractors also keeps the various agencies from selling the same Drones. It does say US Federal Bankruptcy auction Hmm. Am I incorrect ?

Last edited:
Funny I thought the U.S. governments restriction on the use of DJI Drones by their employees or contractors also keeps the various agencies from selling the same Drones. It does say US Federal Bankruptcy auction Hmm. Am I incorrect ?
This is a real auction. These are the assets from a large company (PrecisionHawk) that filed Bankruptcy. We are a private Auction company that was hired by the Bankruptcy Trustee to liquidate all of the assets for the Court. This is not a government agency, has nothing to do with any government rules or regulations. These are privately owned assets that will be sold. It is a no reserve auction. details at www.countryboysauction.com

Sorry I was curious wish I could bid myself I would you got some nice stuff there. If I bought a Matrice I would have to live in the case lol ALSO I will forward this auction info to my buddies who's wifes will let them bid on more drones.

Last edited:
Sorry I was curious wish I could bid myself I would you got some nice stuff there. If I bought a Matrice I would have to live in the case lol
Please register and bid. The enormity of the amount of equipment, accessories, etc. is absolutely mind blowing. Thanks!

Reactions: Cafguy
Please register and bid. The enormity of the amount of equipment, accessories, etc. is absolutely mind blowing. Thanks!
How does the bidding work? Is it like eBay or is it a live online auction performed with Zoom or something similar?

A little footnote: I was really curious about the FDIC thing and I did not wanna seem questionable about the auction. The OP corrected me on how the auction thing works.
MAN that's a lot of matrices and other cool stuff up for grabs I did some browsing online about the Auction site and they get lots of good reviews. I am thinking of registering but I am also wondering about the things WanderLost is.

Reactions: Auctioneer
How does the bidding work? Is it like eBay or is it a live online auction performed with Zoom or something similar?
The auction will be online only. Bidding opens on April 2, 2024, and ends April 16, 2024. We will us HiBid for this auction as it is most user friendly. On Monday, March 18, 2024, the complete auction catalog will be uploaded to both our website (www.countryboysauction.com) and HiBid.com. A link to HiBid will also be added to our website. Prior to bidding, you will need to register for the auction on the HiBid website. There is no cost to register. This is an international third party auction platform, utilized by millions of buyers.

Once bidding opens, you can place bids on any item(s). If someone outbids you, you will receive notification from HiBid. You can also place a "MAX BID" if following the auction is not possible. This is the maximum amount you would be willing to bid. That bid is not automatically applied in full. The HiBid system will bid for you, placing the next bid increment each time someone else bids. If the item is sold for an amount lower than your MAX BIB, you will get the item at the last bid amount. If bidding exceeds your MAX BID, you will be notified that your MAX bid amount has been exceeded.

It is a very simple process, HiBid has been doing online auction platforms for 20 years, they have perfected it, that is why we use their service.

The auction will be online only. Bidding opens on April 2, 2024, and ends April 16, 2024. We will us HiBid for this auction as it is most user friendly. On Monday, March 18, 2024, the complete auction catalog will be uploaded to both our website (www.countryboysauction.com) and HiBid.com. A link to HiBid will also be added to our website. Prior to bidding, you will need to register for the auction on the HiBid website. There is no cost to register. This is an international third party auction platform, utilized by millions of buyers.

Once bidding opens, you can place bids on any item(s). If someone outbids you, you will receive notification from HiBid. You can also place a "MAX BID" if following the auction is not possible. This is the maximum amount you would be willing to bid. That bid is not automatically applied in full. The HiBid system will bid for you, placing the next bid increment each time someone else bids. If the item is sold for an amount lower than your MAX BIB, you will get the item at the last bid amount. If bidding exceeds your MAX BID, you will be notified that your MAX bid amount has been exceeded.

It is a very simple process, HiBid has been doing online auction platforms for 20 years, they have perfected it, that is why we use their service.
Terrific! Like eBay then. Thanks for the details.

A little footnote: I was really curious about the FDIC thing and I did not wanna seem questionable about the auction. The OP corrected me on how the auction thing works.
MAN that's a lot of matrices and other cool stuff up for grabs I did some browsing online about the Auction site and they get lots of good reviews. I am thinking of registering but I am also wondering about the things WanderLost is.
Read my response to WanderLost

Funny I thought the U.S. governments restriction on the use of DJI Drones by their employees or contractors also keeps the various agencies from selling the same Drones.
I suspect that you imagined this.

Reactions: AZDave
Sorry I was curious wish I could bid myself I would you got some nice stuff there. If I bought a Matrice I would have to live in the case lol ALSO I will forward this auction info to my buddies who's wifes will let them bid on more drones.
Also single/divorced guys. I paid enough for my divorce, I get to do whatever I want with what I have left over. :)

Reactions: RodPad
I would wonder just how many of teh drones have had their accounts cleared so the new owners can use them... Perhaps most DJI drones ( and maybe others...) are only goog for parts...

I would wonder just how many of teh drones have had their accounts cleared so the new owners can use them... Perhaps most DJI drones ( and maybe others...) are only goog for parts...
Excellent point!

I am having an auction of 125+ drones (most used), drone mounted imagery equipment, LIDAR units, gas detection equipment, etc.. I saw a post here before for a dealer that bought used drones to resale, refurbish, part out, etc. but I can't find the thread now. If you read this post, the information is available at www.countryboysauction.com or by emailing me directly at [email protected]. Thanks
Are these drones "unbound"?

I was very interested in the M30T lots 50-57. They are mis-labeled however. They are NOT the thermal models, they are all the standard M30 models.

They are mis-labeled however.
The mis-labeling is not important, minor issue, but if you look at each photo under heavy Zoom, almost to the scale of an Electron Microscope, you might see that one of the drones come with a "Willy Wonka Golden Ticket…" L 😁 L . . .

wonka.jpg

• Love
Reactions: RodPad
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078